PDA

View Full Version : The Loom Marsupial bag is reviewed in epregnancy magazine.

sbjf
02-09-2004, 09:38 PM
My friend Char from another board filled me on...

It's March 2004 on page 120. Here's what it says:
"Super sleek and stylish, the Marsupial Diaper Bag by Loom is meant to make your life easier! Full of snazzy details like sturdy magnetic closures that are easy to open and shut with one hand, an adjustable, no-slip shoulder strap and lots of useful pockets, the Marsupial doesn't sacrifice style for utility. Choose moss green or bright red in ballistic nylon, stunning turquoise with red or orange and white flower print, or go-anywhere denim railroad stripes. Water and stain-resistant both inside and out, your Loom bg will carry on long past the toddler years! $130"

I didn't get a chance to ask her what other diaper bags were reviewed and when I went to Target they only had the February issue.

sbaker
02-10-2004, 12:47 AM
The magnetic closures are really cool. To close the bag all you have to do is drop the "flap." The magnets are strong enough to pull it closed.

Just my two cents...
:) :+ :)
Sara
Mom to:
Rayce 02/09/02
Charlye 12/20/03

JennyA
02-13-2004, 07:44 PM
I got epregnancy today to look up the review - I really like the sporty look of the Loom - am thinking my DH needs a Father's Day bag???? Do you think it's unisex enough to call it his? Was looking thru the magazine and in the Essentials for Baby on page 36 is my best friend's summer bounty toile bag from I'm Still Me! They must sell them to Pampered Baby - that's where the link goes from their epregnancy website.
Anyway, would be interested in your opinion about the Loom since you've seen it IRL, Sara. Thanks a bunch! jenny

sbaker
02-14-2004, 12:16 AM
I don't think he would like any of the current colored bags. They have a pink lining. Someone posted that a black one with brown lining was due out soon. That would probably work for you.

Just my two cents...
:) :+ :)
Sara
Mom to:
Rayce 02/09/02
Charlye 12/20/03

JennyA
02-14-2004, 09:56 AM
I'll keep my eyes out for it. Thanks. jenny