PDA

View Full Version : If you like the Similac black freebie bag, Enfamil has one now.......

RiaHannam
02-10-2004, 07:36 PM
I just got a black bag from Enfamil. Just like the Similac one, but a bit improved. It's a tad bigger all around and has a flap over the front (like messenger style)with a zipper. A few more pouches and crannies to stick stuff in. So if you like Similac's bag you'll probably like this one too.

Call me weird but I love these basic free bags! They suit me very well. By the way I got this new bag because I do cradle care for an adoption agency and the formula rep was there today for a training so all of us got the latest goodies...... I kind of have a *free bag collection* going on in my spare closet, lol!

coffeemug230
02-14-2004, 08:11 PM
I have the free Enfamil one. I really like it. I like it better than the $180 Kate Spade tote!

kensjen
02-15-2004, 01:40 PM
How can I get one of those??

I don't have to go have another baby do I??!! LOL!! I'm not willing to go that far! But I'd love one!

todzwife
02-16-2004, 10:12 PM
My friend got one- its lots better than the funky yellow/blue one I got in October! Blech!

papal
02-16-2004, 10:32 PM
LOL! Shandelle.. that is the exact same one i got! Why did they have to come out with the cool new bag after 4 months!!! no fair!