PDA

View Full Version : Got my XL ISM bag...

KMommie
02-12-2004, 01:27 PM
It's so cute! But it's HUGE! I didn't realize those few extra inches would make such a difference. I think I need an inbetween size. It feels more like a tote bag to me. Hmmm, but everything fits a lot better, and I'm tempted to pack more in there! I feel very organized every time I look in there. :) What a nice and hardly ever felt feeling!

Jeannie
mommy to Kiki 4/18/03

mattysmom
02-12-2004, 02:35 PM
Which fabric did you get? Do you have a digital camera to take a piture of it to share? I love seeing pictures of people's packed diaper bags, and I would LOVE to see a picture of you holding it so I could see the scale...

Congratulations on your new purchase!

KMommie
02-13-2004, 12:53 PM
I got the Pretty in Pink, and it's very summery and cute. I used it for the first time, yesterday. I went for a short mall trip. One thing I noticed, is since it's bigger, I had a harder time reaching down to get my wallet and putting it back in it's "place". I usually have Kiki in a sling, and just drop one shoulder strap to get into the bag. With the regular size, I had no problem reaching down and getting stuff. I'm 5'3 with pretty short arms, so it might just be my short arms coming into play. :)

I'll have to see if I can get DH to help me with a picture. We have a camera, but I'm clueless as to how to do it here. As you can see, I don't even have an avatar going on! :P

Jeannie
mommy to Kiki 4/18/03