PDA

View Full Version : anyone have the Wonder Seat? solution for high chair & toddler?

etwahl
02-16-2004, 08:41 PM
here's a link:
http://www.babybums.com/wonderseat.htm

i'm thinking about getting this because our buggybag is so BIG in high chairs (though it works great) she's getting bigger and it's not as convenient. still love it with the shopping cart though.

just wondered if anyone has and would recommend it. especially would it fit and work for a while with a larger toddler?

or are there any other solutions?

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

Momof3Labs
02-16-2004, 08:46 PM
My first question is whether it fits in other styles of restaurant high chairs, since I often see different styles at different restaurants.

Kimberly H
02-16-2004, 09:15 PM
I thought it was ADORABLE but wondered, like Lori, if it would fit other style highchairs and if Mia would sweat like crazy in the vinyl. I decided to get a shopping cart cover and we just Purell highchairs when we're out.

After noticing where we go, the seat cover wouldn't have worked for more than 1/3 or so of the highchairs we use and yes, Mia would've really sweat in it because she's a hot baby.

I still think it's cute though!

ghs517
02-19-2004, 02:41 PM
I agree that it looks cute but may not fit universally.

We got a shopping cart cover from covers4kids.com that fits well into restaurant high chairs (with some fabric hanging on the sides). The toy loop is right in front and keeps DD happy and playing with her toys while we eat.