PDA

View Full Version : Curses! Y'all have me hooked now....

KYBelle1102
02-19-2004, 05:59 PM
I was already getting obsessive about diaper bags (and strollers, and baby clothes, and toys), then I had to follow the links to the Ella bag site. Yikes! This is going to be an expensive obsession... I think I just gave up on my quest for a Kate Spade purse and will take the plunge for an Ella diaper bag/purse. Those are so cute!

Count me in if y'all do another discount/co-op for Ella...and for the diaperbags.com one also. I think I'll have them shipped to the office so DH won't spot them until it's too late!

Gotta go shake the loose change from my couch cushions now...

Becki
Mom to Spencer 9/2/03

wendinbill
02-22-2004, 04:02 PM
I hear ya!! I don't like my current diaper bag...you just never know until you use one what you want. I am obsessed with the Ella website now! I think I will have to work a couple extra days here & there to justify my purchases! lol!!

What caught my eye was that your adoption was on 9/2/03. My son was adopted by my husband that day!! And I gave birth to our second son on 9/3/03!! Just wanted to share! :)

angelfan25
02-22-2004, 06:26 PM
I should be saying curses to you for getting me hooked on this website!!!! This will only cause more shopping!!!!

Hugs!

doubleL
02-24-2004, 01:52 AM
Holy cow! How cool about your adoption and birth!! How close in age are the boys?

Lou
~David 5.01
~Elisabeth 6.03

wendinbill
02-24-2004, 09:31 AM
Not close at all-six years actually!! The oldest is my son from a previous relationship. I met my now DH when my son was only 6 months old! So, he's really always been his Dad..just took some time to become official!! ;)

KYBelle1102
02-24-2004, 11:17 AM
That's really cool! I was lucky enough to be in the delivery room with Spencer's birthmom when he was born. I cut the cord too. It was so amazing, and I wouldn't change anything at all about the experience. (Except maybe choking the OB who was on the phone at the nurses desk confirming a tee time while Spencer was crowning!)

We have a fun fall each year now. DS's bday is 9/2, MIL's bday is 9/5, our anniv. is 11/2 and my mom's bday is 12/2. Makes it easy to remember everyone.

Congrats on your little ones!

Becki