PDA

View Full Version : Diaperbags.com Promotion - Updates!

etwahl
02-22-2004, 03:51 PM
I just spoke with the marketing manager of www.diaperbags.com. They are really excited about this promotion, and are working hard with their vendors, including boosting up their current stock.

He asked me to advise that they will be running this as soon as possible, and that it will most likely start the first week in March -- so mark your calendars :)

Also, some of you have asked if the new colors of the Loom will be included. Yes, they will be preselling those as part of the promotion. That way you can buy it as part of the promotion and as soon as they are completed, you will get it shipped to you!

If you have any further questions, please let me know and i will try to get answers to you.

In the meantime, if you're interested you can check out their site and see what bags you are interested in. Originally I mentioned doing it as a Loom Marsupial co-op, but they are trying to get as many of their vendors as possible involved, which is why it won't happen until early March most likely!

I'll keep you updated along the way.

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

boys2enough
02-22-2004, 03:56 PM
Oh no, more options??

LOL, just kidding. Thank you so much for doing this. You rule! :)

jasabo
02-22-2004, 07:53 PM
Woohoo! I'm so excited! It'll be hard to wait until March, but I guess I'll stick it out if it means I get a Loom!!

Thanks Tammy!
Lisa

toomanystrollers
02-22-2004, 08:01 PM
Thanks so much Tammy :)

Gives me some time to sell off some stuff and buildup my paypal account. LOL

cuca_
02-22-2004, 10:02 PM
Tammy, thank you for taking the time to make this happen!