PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ordered from covers4KIDS.com?

mom2binsd
02-24-2004, 12:24 PM
They make shopping cart covers and have a HUGE selection and price runs about 30.00 depending on fabric choice- just wondering if anybody has ordered from them? They look really great and I really need one of these as my little girl loves to shop but loves to lick things and those carts gross me out- just watching what people do with their hands is enough to drive one crazy!!!!

Thanks,

Beth, mom to Maddie age 8 months

cchavez
02-24-2004, 12:27 PM
Several of us have....the black ginham cover is very popular! LOL. Overall, we are pleased. You can do a search and find several reviews.

jasabo
02-24-2004, 01:29 PM
I've ordered two, both from her Ebay auctions. I've been very happy with mine. Very well made, and reasonably priced too, I think. We've used it as a cart cover and also as a high chair cover in restaurants, and works great both ways. My boys seem very comfy in them - they're very nicely padded.

Lisa - mom to 8 month old twin boys

mattiew
02-24-2004, 02:42 PM
I have one and like the other posters, I think it is well made and looks brand new after several washings. My DD is nice and cozy in it! I must confess though - if money were no object I would have ordered a Snazzy (love the fabrics).

HTH!
Carrie

Melanie
02-24-2004, 07:05 PM
Are they real poofy?

Momof3Labs
02-24-2004, 11:43 PM
We have one and are very happy with it! It washes well, squishes down pretty small (I didn't want a huge, poofy cover that wouldn't fit in a restaurant high chair) and Colin seems pretty happy in it!

Melanie
03-02-2004, 03:38 AM
Can you put it on a cart with one hand while holding your child?

nitaghei
03-02-2004, 10:31 AM
Yes. It takes a little getting used to, but it can be done. It took me a couple of tries to get it down. I love my cover from covers4kids. And DS just has so much fun sitting in the cart looking around.

Nita
mom to Neel 01/05/03
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD