PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone have a problem with covers4kids?

todzwife
02-24-2004, 04:11 PM
I ordered a cow print late Friday night. Sunday I was talking to Linda who pointed me to another cover that I like better. So I emailed her asking for a refund that night. She didn't send an invoice or anything for the cover so I figured it wouldn't be a big deal to get a refund. Nothing happened yesterday so I called and left a message. Still nothing. So I called again this morning and left another message. I got a very short email:
Your cover was cut and sewn and may have shipped out i will have to get back to you i will know by Friday
No "dear Shandelle" and no signature...kind of came off as rude to me. And why wouldn't she know if it shipped??? Maybe I am just angry. Ugh. If it did ship I will probably post it for sale. Any advice? I am really disappointed!

sweetbasil
02-24-2004, 06:45 PM
That's no good, Shandelle...maybe she jobs out the sewing? I'd probably want to contact her again, tell her you tried to cancel your order on Sunday and didn't hear back until reaching her on your third try, and you'd like to get a refund. JMO :)