PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have an Ella "Josie" bag?

lmladuke
02-26-2004, 06:26 PM
Since I cannot decide which bag I want for a diaper bag - and since #2 is not due until July - I have decided that perhaps I will buy myself a Josie bag, since it is on sale right now. The ella website does not show many pictures of this bag, and I am curious if anyone ever had one made using 2 fabrics - similar to the diaper styles. Aimee @ Ella-bags said it could be made that way, but again, they have no pics.

If anyone has pics of their Josie bag - and some reviews on it as a handbag, please post!!!

Thanks!

Lori

tigalig
02-26-2004, 07:43 PM
Lori, I do not have an ella bag yet. I wanted to suggest, however, that you measure your handbag now and see just how big or small it is and compare the measurements. In my obsession over the bags, I have realized that I need a bigger bag than I would want (for instance the Caroline) because I carry more than I need (so I'm left with the Elaine and Lily). The Caroline would work for me as a handbag, but not much else and I'm wondering if the Josie would be the same. Just my two cents, but I hope it helps.

Ida

lmladuke
02-27-2004, 11:40 AM
You have a good point. I did measure my coach bag which I am presently using. The Josie is slightly bigger - like 2 or 3 inches taller, and the same width. I always try to stay away from bigger bags because I fear stuffing them, and then never being able to find anything. Maybe the pockets inside the ella will help avoid that?

Thanks for the advice!

Lori

jayhjay
02-27-2004, 02:44 PM
I ordered one jsut at the end of the coop but it hasn't arrived yet. I got a combo similar to one pictured as a diaper bag on the website - Roman stone on the top, periwinkle/blue on the bottom, and a cream colored ribbon in between. Hopefully I should get it in the next couple of weeks. I don't konw if that is too long for you to wait, but I'll post pics as soon as it comes.

lmladuke
02-27-2004, 05:46 PM
Thanks! I am not going to order it just yet - so I would LOVE to see your pics!

Lori