PDA

View Full Version : Tammy, question about the co-op

jec2
02-27-2004, 09:51 PM
"IF" I was interested in a pattern for the Fluerville Mothership that isn't included on the diaperbags.com website, would they be able to order it for me? I am specifically thinking about the purple swirl

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/2905.jpg

I say "IF" becuase I am still not completely decided between a Fleurville and a Loom. But just wanted to see if they could get other patterns if wanted!

Thanks so much :)

etwahl
02-27-2004, 09:56 PM
i'm not sure, but i can certainly find out. i'm supposed to get the details of the sale probably by saturday or sunday at the latest. i can find out then. that's a pretty cool pattern!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

jec2
02-27-2004, 10:44 PM
Thanks Tammy, you really have been such a rockstar with this whole co-op! kudos.

houseof3boys
02-27-2004, 11:18 PM
You've got great taste kiddo. And to think this wild pattern and you were thinking about a neutral colored sling. Crazy girl, even doubting the red zolo for a second. When do we see pics of you wearing Finn, btw?!?!

I love this pattern. Very funky. :)

jec2
02-27-2004, 11:25 PM
That's funny! I didn't even think of the nuetral sling but now crazy diaper bag print. But I do get a wild hair once in awhile and get a crazy accessory.

And the photo me & Finn. I don't have a digital one yet, but I have a cute print that I want to scan. I'll try and do it this weekend or just have DH take a digi of us. I am loving it though. Poor thing needs a wash though, Finn has spit-up too many times that I think I'm well on my way to that nuetral color :)

TaChapm2
02-27-2004, 11:38 PM
HELP! I'm totally lost about what is going on with this co-op. I am looking to get a new diaper bag but was leaning towards a bubblegum bag. If we can get some good deals on other bags I'm in! What all is included in this co-op? I think I would be very interested once it get up to date on things. TIA
Tara
Mommy to Jackson (11-10-02)

etwahl
02-27-2004, 11:43 PM
i should have the details by sunday and it will probably start sunday.

it's with www.diaperbags.com and i know they don't currently sell bubblegum bags!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com