PDA

View Full Version : Nicole Miller Diaper Bags?

daisymommy
02-28-2004, 01:09 AM
Okay, I will probably sound so out of the loop by asking this ;) Is Nicloe Miller a good, sought after brand? For some reason it rings a bell, but I could be wrong. The reason I ask is my Baby Depot has a ton of them instock. If they are a high end bag, then by all means, I want one for myself, and maybe some for Ebay sales :) But if they are ordinary, easy to get, and regulary cheap bags, then I won't waste the money or effort.
FYI... the prices were:
Messenger bag $29
Large tote $19
Small bag $16

Edited to Add: I just found this website, that has the exact same messenger bags for $110, and they're sold out http://www.abiloo.com/nimimeblmidi.html

Let me know if this is something you gals think I should act on, or pass on. Thanks!

khakismom
02-28-2004, 02:00 AM
Amy, I would definitely jump on them for eBay and I think some of the gals on this board would be interested in them for themselves. A few--actually probably more than a few--months back, the messengers appeared at Baby Depot for $19 and there was a HUGE run on them here, with people scrambling to get one. To get a bag that normally retails for $110 for $20 drove everyone into a FRENZY around here! :) It was awesome! Gals were calling stores in other cities and having them transferred to their stores.

I was lucky enough to get one. I think Christine (cchavez) picked one up too. And I've seen them go for $50+ on eBay.

the5howards
02-28-2004, 02:47 AM
Did you see any of the Backpacks. I doubt it but I would love to get my hands on one.
Chrissy

daisymommy
02-28-2004, 11:19 PM
Chrissy--I did see ONE backpack, but not sure if it's still there.

So thats why I remebered the name! I do remember the frenzy that everyone was in over getting ahold of these bags, but wasn't sure if that was the name or not.
I am determined to get myself to the store tommorow to see what's left. I hate to say it, but people here wouldn't know a Nicole Miller from a Graco bag--sad but true ;) So hopefully there are still some left.
If anyone really wants one, I could buy one and ship it to you for the price of the bag plus actual shipping cost. Since Baby Depot doesn't take returns, I would hate to front the money, only to have someone back-out, and I'm stuck with the bag and no money :( So, honestly, I'd have top ask for the money ahead of time (via Paypal?). Then, if there were none left, I'd refund the money ASAP.
Email me at daisygirl 714 @msn.com (no spaces) if anyone is interested. Thanks!

daisymommy
03-01-2004, 01:42 AM
Update:
I went to Baby Depot, and I am so bummed because they only have chocolate brown messenger bags left, no more black! Not that brown doesn't look okay, but I personally think black looks best. They also marked up the price to $39!
On a more positive note...I spoke to the manager who said they are going to start permanently stocking Nicole Miller diaper bags! So in the future they will get other colors and styles. Whoo-Hoo!