PDA

View Full Version : question Re:Ella bags

petersmom
02-28-2004, 03:07 PM
Sinse I missed out on the coop :( I'm going to have to order now,So ladies, which features do you wish you had requested?? I like the ink dots pattern(black &white)Do I go for the six pockets and the lining??so many options so little time.

Please help!
Stephanie

missliss55
02-28-2004, 06:05 PM
I ordered the Elaine with ink spot on the top and black on the bottom. I also got 6 pockets all with elastic as well as extra interfacing. I am told that my bag will ship next week. I can't wait to get it!

Melissa and Emma (4/16/03)

houseof3boys
02-28-2004, 06:34 PM
When did you order your bag Melissa? I am dying to get mine!!!!

I can't wait to see pics of yours since I love the ink spot fabric too. I got the b/w geo squares. :)

petersmom
02-28-2004, 07:17 PM
hi guys, I'm bidding on ebay for it, since this appears to be one of the ways to try and save since I missed the co-op :(
Everytime I visit their web site my computer explorer crashes, does this happen to anyone else??
I think I want the 6 pockets magnet snap and tie, the pacifyer pouch, am I forgeting anything???
Stephanie

houseof3boys
02-28-2004, 09:08 PM
I don't have a date for when the next one starts, but she said March so I will ask again since March is just around the corner. She got slammed with orders and really wanted to wait until they were caught up before doing another BBB discount (co-op). If you guys can hold out for another month, I'm sure we will have one by then!!!!! :)

etwahl
02-28-2004, 09:11 PM
i definitely want one! so you can definitely tell her there are lots more who do :) thanks for arranging this!

PS: I just LOOOOOVE ryan's avatar. i have meant to mention that on so many occasions. it's too cute!!! :)

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

missliss55
02-28-2004, 11:55 PM
I ordered my bag a little over 3 weeks ago and I dying to get it. E-mailed Ella on Friday and they said my bag should ship next week.

I swear everytime I hear the UPS or FedEx truck on my street I run to window to see if he is stopping at my house. Am I a freak or what?

I will post pics when I get it!

Melissa and Emma (4/16/03)

houseof3boys
02-29-2004, 09:22 AM
Thanks about the avatar. I love Lauren's...she is getting so big.

I will definitely put you on the list for the next discount. I thought that ella bags had your name on them!!! :)

petersmom
02-29-2004, 11:57 PM
I'm so sad:( :(
I was bidding on ebay for two, yes two bags and both DS,and DD decided to wake up.Anyway I was out bid within the last 20 minutes!! Now I am really going to have to wait till the next co-op.
I don't know if I'll be able to hold out!!!!
Stephanie

cuca_
03-01-2004, 11:54 AM
I got the ink dots pattern with a black bottom, a red band and red interior, and I love it. I also got extra interfacing. If you want a very stiff bag I would say go for the xtra xtra interfacing, because my bag is somewhat stiff but not very. I love how light weight it is, however. I only got elastic in three pockets, and that is perfect. Elastic in the other three pockets woudn't hurt, but I am fine without it. I keep the wipes and my cellphone in the non-elastic pockets. I think someone said that she can now put claws on the bottom of the bag and make the bottom harder. I would definitely get that feature. I did not get it because it was not an option when I ordered. The inkspot looks great with read, and I think it would also look adorable with hot pink. Oh, I got the snap and like it a lot, but know that it does take some space away. I don't mind it because I got this as my second/smaller bag. If you get the tie alone, though, you will be able to put more stuff in and still close it.

HTH

Carmen

petersmom
03-01-2004, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone!!

It is really hard for me not to just go to the web site and order.
Patience Patience!. I feel like Frodo with the ring!!!
Stephanie

kelly ann
03-01-2004, 04:47 PM
So sorry Stephanie...hopefully the co-op will be here before you know it.

I am a newbie on eBay and have only won one auction. I set my max price and tell myself that I will not bid above it, but then the highest bidder is usually about $ .50 above my max bid :(

Maybe Aimee will have one more round of auctions before she closes her eBay shop. Some of the eBay prices were pretty good, but others were definitely more expensive than the co-op prices.

What bags were you bidding on?

houseof3boys
03-01-2004, 05:02 PM
Your bag sounds great (okay so it's similar to mine but I got geo squares). Post some pics when you have a moment because I know we would all love to see them. :)

cuca_
03-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Debbie -

I will post pictures. I just have to take them and then have DH download them. I am useless with the downloading!!

Carmen

kelly ann
03-01-2004, 11:24 PM
Hi Debbie-

I ordered my bag on 2/3 and I got notification that it shipped today.

My bag is actually a mother's day present for my mom, but I am so afraid I will want it for myself! Well...there is always the next co-op if I decide to keep it ;-)