PDA

View Full Version : Question about Loom Marsupial or Fleurville Black Canvas?

Chelsey333
02-28-2004, 03:16 PM
I am trying to decide on the Loom or the Fleurville Alpha 7 . My only hesitation on the Loom is the shiny material, how shiny is it? I really like the Fleurville, but I am not sure if it is big enough to keep me organized. My bag right now is just open space, so I really want something that will keep me organized with an infant coming and a 2 year old. Any thoughts on which one you guys like better?

lmariana
02-28-2004, 10:29 PM
I have a Loom and have seen the Alpha 7. The Loom's fabric really isn't shiny, it's just not the dull/matte canvas. It's kinda shiny in the way a Kate Spade or Prada bag is shiny. The two bags are pretty different in their functionality. The Loom is worn on the shoulder or as a messenger, whereas the Alpha 7 can be worn as a messenger or a backpack. Loom is introducing the "Bandicoot" soon, which is similar to the Alpha 7, as it converts to a backpack.

As far as accomodating 2 children, I'd go with the Loom over the Alpha. I think you'll find the space to be better organized and the bag just more spacious in general. Have you had a chance to see either in person? That will probably help you a ton!

Mariana
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

Chelsey333
02-29-2004, 03:31 PM
Ok, thanks for the input. I think I will go with the Loom. I don't think there are any stores near where I live, that have these bags. I have peaked at a couple of stores and they had nothing. It is a tough decision because I like both. After reading so many posts on this website, it makes it hard not to want to buy one of every kind!

lmariana
02-29-2004, 04:24 PM
I know, these boards can get you into trouble! Of course, I already had a bad purse addiction before the baby, so I should have seen the diaper bag addiction coming...

Mariana
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003