PDA

View Full Version : What color Loom?

momtoemma
02-29-2004, 03:23 PM
What color Loom bag is everyone going to get? I will probably order one with the coop that is going on now, but I can't make up my mind! I love the green, but I don't know that it would match anything. I currently have 2 red strollers but also have 2 red bags already. I'm looking to buy a double stroller very soon but haven't chosen a color here yet. Suffice it to say that it won't be red (love the color but need something different this time). I might go for a silver stroller but also liked the look of the new navy double zooper.

Also, any ideas on which colors the new Bandicoot is going to be available in?

Thanks,

sbjf
02-29-2004, 03:28 PM
I'm getting the Loom Marsupial, too and I'm getting in the red but since you already have so much red what would be best....hmm, if I were you I'd go with the black or moss green I think.

etwahl
02-29-2004, 03:28 PM
my decision was between the moss and the red...but since i just bought a red metallic P3, i think the red loom would best suit me. what do you think?

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

sbjf
02-29-2004, 03:33 PM
I agree, it'll be great, you liked it initially anyway!

Tammy, am I allowed to share this info with a ladies on the parenting board I'm a member of so that they can come here to order it or is that frowned upon? I have not mentioned it to anyone and I won't unless you think it's ok.

lmariana
02-29-2004, 04:22 PM
I too have a red stroller and a red bag already. I just got a black Loom which looks SHARP and still matches my stroller! I get compliments on it quite frequently, and people love how it doesn't look like a diaper bag. The only thing about the black is the interior lining is brown, whereas the green Loom has the fuschia lining. I think the fuschia would give you better contrast and make it easier to find things.

I use the black Loom as my "nice" bag, when we're going out somewhere for example. I just wanted a bag that I could use with everything. (I say this while I'm eyeing the Robin's Egg blue color and drooling! I know I'll give in and get a Bandicoot in blue though!)

Let me know if you want more info on the black!

Mariana
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

cvharris
02-29-2004, 04:52 PM
I think I'm also going to go for the marsupial in red, with the matching watermelon clutch. I have a navy mountain buggy, an iris volo and a black sable p3 and I think red will go with all of them. The black would, too, but I personally don't like the brown interior and I have too many black bags.

Stephanie - What about light blue? I also really like the bandicoot, but need the size of the marsupial. I think the bandicoot is available in light blue with attached avacado clutch, red with attached orange clutch, and black with attached moss clutch. All of them sound good!

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

momtoemma
02-29-2004, 05:33 PM
I'm considering the light blue. It's a nice color, I just hesitate a bit because I have a girl. That really shouldn't matter now should it! Well, it's probably between the light blue, the moss green and the black. I love the moss green with fuscia interior, but I don't think it will match the stroller I choose. Oh well...I guess a girl can't have it all!

khakismom
02-29-2004, 06:35 PM
Depends on the price of the Bandicoot, but if the price is right :), then I'll get the robin's egg blue Bandicoot with the green clutch. Yummy colors!

(And I don't know why, but I never match my dipe bag to my stroller. I match it to my clothes. :))

coffeemug230
02-29-2004, 10:07 PM
Anyone know the lining colors on the Looms???

etwahl
02-29-2004, 10:49 PM
bonnie, go ahead and share it! they want to sell as many bags as possible!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

etwahl
02-29-2004, 10:52 PM
bonnie, go ahead and share it! they want to sell as many bags as possible!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

cvharris
03-01-2004, 12:34 AM
There are moms here who have posted pics of the interiors of the black and moss green bags, if you do a search.

I asked the owner about the lining colors of a few of the bags. Here is what I was told:

Red - red nylon
Robins egg blue - light blue nylon
Avocado - light blue nylon
Orange flower - light brown nylon

I think the red flower has the red nylon and the moss has a red/fuschia nylon. I'm wondering if what she is describing as red nylon is actually what some have posted here to be a fuschia nylon. It's really hard to tell.

HTH!

emmiem
03-01-2004, 12:59 AM
I never match my stroller which is good because I have three of them! One red, one leopard, and one navy dot stroller! Plus my DD never goes in the stroller anymore. No more mall strolling for me. It is run and chase! Anyway, I match my diaper bag to my outfits which is why I have so many. Too many!
Michele

coffeemug230
03-01-2004, 10:44 AM
Thank you...I am *thinking* I am getting the moss green. Wonder if I should get the clutch?

lmariana
03-01-2004, 10:47 AM
I think you'll want the clutch. I regretted not getting one with my Loom, but I emailed diaperbags.com and since I bought a Loom from them so close to the promotion, they're sending me one for free! They've made me a return customer for life!

Mariana

cvharris
03-01-2004, 11:23 AM
Mariana - is there a black clutch? Or did you choose a color?

lmariana
03-01-2004, 11:32 AM
I assume there is a black clutch since the promo is selling the black bag "with matching clutch", but I'll ask them today!

Mariana