PDA

View Full Version : Please talk me out of a SkipHop since I have the Combi US already...

boys2enough
03-02-2004, 02:17 AM
Could somebody please help? I am dreaming about diaper bags now (with the Wiggles as background music....)

I already have a Combi Urban Sling and DH has frowned upon the fact that it cost more than $20... (whatever!) The SkipHop feels very similar to the Combi sling, but I LOVE the fact that you could hang it on a stroller. I cannot hang my Combi US on my Vogue at all.

Should I get a SkipHop and maybe sell my Combi US? In addition, should I also get a Bandicoot and risk my marriage? lol. TIA. Lin

Chelsey333
03-02-2004, 02:50 PM
This forum can end up causing your wallet to get thinner! I think you should sell the Combi (I am not even sure what it is, so this is a flawed opinion) and buy yourself the Skiphop bag. Forget the Bandicoot bec your husband will think you are out of control. I am giving you this advice, bec I just bought the Loom and part of me wants to buy something else too. I would like the Bandicoot or the Skiphop, but do I really need it? I have spent a fortune this past month on baby "needs". But if you really want the Bandicoot, ask for it for a Mother's Day present. Good luck!

boys2enough
03-02-2004, 03:05 PM
Oooohhh, Mother's day is a good idea. I totally forgot about it. Was thinking to ask for it for my b-day (in July!) or Xmas, but both dates are too far away for a Bandicoot now. And DH has made me wait to open my presents before (just to torture me for fun ARGH!) even though I knew exactly what it was and really wanted it! Cheers, Lin