PDA

View Full Version : Bubblegum bags...

TaChapm2
03-02-2004, 06:40 PM
For those of you out there that have a Bubblegum bag...what do you like or dislike about it? I love the fabrics and the pockets. I am planning on ordering a Large A bag. How has your's held up? I think Brannon's work is beautiful! Tell me about your bag.
TIA
Tara
Mommy to Jackson (11-10-02)

kathsmom
03-02-2004, 10:35 PM
Tara,

Is Brannon sewing again? I know that she was put on bedrest for her pregnancy. On her website she said that she would be away from sewing for awhile.

I don't have a Bubblegum diaper bag, but I did get one of the purses and it is really nice. Denise (parkersmama) has large Bubblegum bag and I think she has been happy with it, but you might want to e-mail her to see.

Good luck shopping!

parkersmama
03-03-2004, 11:12 PM
Like Toni said, I do have a large Bubblegum Bag. It's the one with pockets all around the outside (can't remember if that's an A or B??). It's brown corduroy with brown bandanna on the inside. I've used it all winter and been very happy with it. It stands up on it's own but is not extremely stiff. The straps are a good length for me and all the pockets have been great. The workmanship is very good, too. There is only one small place that I think doesn't look as good anymore: where the straps are sewn to the bag, they are not stitched down all the way to the top of the bag...at that point where the stitching stops, the bag has started to sag slightly and doesn't look as good anymore. It's minor but worth mentioning! If you do a search of the archives in this forum, you'll see pics of my bag when I first got it. Also, there was a pic of it on her site the last time I checked. HTH!