PDA

View Full Version : Juliet (Jec2): Re Purple Swirl Mothership

DDowning
03-04-2004, 12:39 AM
I found a site that is offering 10% off all Fleurville bags through March 30 - with free shipping. They had the purple swirl Mothership bag included and thought of you!

http://www.missfitzinc.com/sub_dept.asp?deptid=DiaperBags

Not that great of a discount but its something! :)

etwahl
03-04-2004, 12:41 AM
deidra, that's so thoughtful of you to think of her! i'm glad you were able to find a special for her since our co-op didn't work!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

jec2
03-04-2004, 01:00 AM
I do, I still lust over that darn purple swirl. I don't know what it is. I did buy the moss Marsupial from the co-op and am awaiting its arrival. If it doens't work out or if I magically find a hundred dollars under my pillow, I might just get the Mothership too. Now, I don't dare ask some of you if that is excessive--two bags the same size--but is it?

Thanks so much for thinking of me. And, trust me, if I get it I'm probably going to have to move in with one of you since DH will probably evict me and my cute bags!

DDowning
03-04-2004, 01:15 AM
LOL! You're welcome any time!

jec2
03-06-2004, 12:57 AM
Oh me oh my. What am I doing? I think I need it too. I love the Loom Marsupial. I want to keep it AND have the mothership. Have I gone wacko? I deserve it right?! I can always return it if I come to my senses, right?

khakismom
03-06-2004, 02:43 AM
Oh Juliet. If you do get it, you *must* post some more pics! That purple swirl pattern is so fun!

etwahl
03-08-2004, 02:20 PM
here's the information they provided me with:

We will honor the pricing from MissFitz.com regarding the Fleurville bags. I think they are offering 10% off. Although they won't be shown in the Baby Bargains promotion we will price match throughout their promotion. Just have anyone who is interested email us which Fleurville bag they are interested in at [email protected] and we will get back to them immediately.

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

jec2
03-08-2004, 04:45 PM
Tammy,

Thanks. But, oh no. I still haven't bought it yet and just cannot decide if I NEED it or WANT it. I was going to email diaperbags too and see if they'd honor that price because they've been so kind with the co-op and I want to continue to support them.

I am awaiting the stroller co-op and will hopefully buy something there. But, I LOVE that purple swirl. I pushed "complete transication" the other night and it errored-out on me because I let it sit in the shopping cart too long. DH thinks I've lost it. Now I'm signed up for the Ella co-op and am also wondering if I need the skip-hop too. I am not made of money but somehow cannot remember that!