PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for extending storage area if stroller basket is small?

emmasmama
03-05-2004, 08:38 AM
What do people use besides just hanging bags off the handles? Anyone have a great contraption that they attach to the back of their stroller for more space? I have a Zooper Zstreet and I love the stroller, but I wish the basket was bigger. I keep thinking there has to be some way to attach some sort of mesh bag or something to the back to give me more space?

This was also posted in the stroller forum, but I've been invited over here with the promise of some expert advice!

Calmegja2
03-05-2004, 09:28 AM
Hello!

I use both a Timbuk2 bag and a Lands End Little Tripper (newest style), to hang off the back of my stroller (I have way too many strollers, but that's for a different day). I do have a Zstreet, and both bags hang off nicely.

People are also getting excited about the new Skiphop bag, which straps to the stroller for storage, and it seems to be a great design. Many good bags with long straps and easy access serve well as a carryall for the stroller. Search the archives here...you'll see that many of us are looking for a way to contain baby's gear, and try to be sleek when out and about...

There are also stroller swivel hooks, which you can find many different places (Babycenter has them right now, I believe), which help with hanging packages off the stroller.