PDA

View Full Version : For those who wanted a Bandicoot....

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
03-05-2004, 11:00 PM
Here's the response from Diaperbags.com. It looks like it isn't discounted, but if you go for the watermelon clutch also, that is discounted $15.

I think I'll go for the Bandicoot with watermelon clutch when it gets added to the website.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Good news. We have spoken with Loom and we will be adding the Bandicoot
to
the website within the next few days. The only promotion we can run is
a
bag for $110 (regular price) or a bag plus a clutch for $115. Keep in
mind
the bag already comes with a detachable "Joey" clutch so we would be
adding a watermelon clutch for the $115 price.

Please let us know if we can answer any additional questions. Thanks
for
your interest in the Bandicoot.

> On the off-chance that the e-mail link doesn't work for me, please
> acknowledge if you've received my prior 2 e-mails (with a request to
> include the Bandicoot into the Baby Bargains co-op and a questions
> regarding the Watermelon Clutch).
>
> Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
--Jennifer

boys2enough
03-05-2004, 11:35 PM
Hi, Jennifer, just want to thank you for doing this. Lin

jasabo
03-06-2004, 12:13 AM
Well that's really nice of them to do this. I really like those watermelon clutches. Ever since I saw it on the Loom site, I've wanted one...and a Marsupial and a Bandicoot too, of course.

So, if you think about it, we're really getting THREE bags for $115!! Not bad!! Ok, so I have to tell myself something to rationalize buying yet another diaper bag :)

Thanks Jennifer! And thank you diaperbags.com!!

Lisa - mom to 8 month old twin boys

bonbon98
03-07-2004, 11:31 AM
The Bandicoot is up on the diaperbags.com website now!! Yeah!!

Bonny
Mom to Evan & Emma 5/7/02

DDowning
03-07-2004, 01:46 PM
Hmmm...not shipping until May. If they were available now, I'd buy but, I think I'll wait until it gets closer.

boys2enough
03-07-2004, 02:30 PM
Well, mid-May, that's not even in time for Mother's day... :-( I was hoping that I could "squeeze" dh into giving me one of these for M-day...

We should let them know that if they could sell them BEFORE M-day, they would get a lot more sale... :)

Lin

Jeanmick
03-07-2004, 02:50 PM
Just placed an order for the Black and Moss Bandicoot w/ matching moss clutch. This bag fits all my needs! And the clutch will come in handy when I need to use my other diaper bag.

Many, many thanks again to Tammy for initiating the deal w/ Diaperbags.com and to Jennifer for follow-through on the Bandicoot offering! You guys are great! :)

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
03-07-2004, 03:26 PM
I've ordered mine too! I got the robin's egg blue with green Joey, plus the green watermelon clutch. I am SO looking foward to this coming in May!

--Jennifer

nathansmom
03-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Why did I see this? Now I want this bag too. I've bought two bags in the last week but I'm drooling over this one. How do I decide what I want now? LOL. Thanks for getting this bag included.