PDA

View Full Version : Black microfiber diaper bags?

daisymommy
03-08-2004, 12:49 AM
What are some of your favorite black microfiber diaper bags? I'm looking for one that can hold quite a bit (I use cloth diapers which are more bulky than disposables), and I pack waaay to much to start with! It needs to be under $50 and have lots of organizational space. I got one of the new Land's End totes and while it was awesome, it was even to big for me. Totally overkill for everyday use. I'm not sure how big the smaller size one is, but I'm guessing it doesn't hold anymore than my Little Tripper does (which isn't much). Ideas?

sadie427
03-08-2004, 11:54 AM
Try an "ellington" brand "inflight" tote from ebags. Someone suggested it here, although it's not technically a diaper bag. I just got one for everyday use--I also have one of the large LE totes, which I will use for travel. I got red, although it does come in black. I love it--very organized. I just use the changing pad and dirty duds bag from my LE bag. HTH

juliekost
03-08-2004, 06:17 PM
I have been really happy with my Nine West diaper bag. I have the small shopper, I found it at TJ MAXX. It reminds me of a simple Black Kate Spade shopper. I have gotten tons of compliments on it and I have even carried with out a child in tow! For such a small bag it holds lots right now I have in it, sippy cup, full size wallet, cell, pda, 2 size 4 diapers and wipes, 3 little snack cups, bib, handy wipes, burp cloth, sassy wallet, lip stick and motrine drops. For the price 24.99 it is really nice.

Julie
Jake 11/9/98
Jordyn 12/31/02

jerseygirl07067
03-08-2004, 11:42 PM
I have the same bag too. I LOVE the size and it does hold a lot.
There are a few brand new ones on e-bay with the tags. Also, I saw a few black microfiber Kenneth Cole totes on ebay, brand new with tags as well. TJ Maxx may still have some of the Nine West bags though. I know mine still carries the mini shopper, the large tote, and the large messenger. Otherwise, they're all on e-bay!

HTH!
Mary

ginamlee
03-09-2004, 12:12 AM
How about the Combi Traditonal? Sounds like it meets your requirements to a T.

TraciG
03-09-2004, 06:07 PM
I love my combi traditional bag !

MamaKath
03-10-2004, 06:30 PM
Good to know on the LE bag size. My guess from the description was that they should be called "huge" and "teeny", and that they need to add a midsized one. I am interested to see what you find that works well for you. I keep looking at the Vera Bradley Microfiber Ultimate Backpack, but am also trying to keep it under 50$ so we'll see.

Let us know what you find that works for you!

vikivoly
03-10-2004, 06:32 PM
I love my Combi too!