PDA

View Full Version : SkipHop co-op - $50 with free shipping

ginamlee
03-08-2004, 12:03 PM
Here is the code that has been created for us at http://www.babybox.com/duedibagbysk.html: freeshipduo

Eloise36
03-08-2004, 03:02 PM
Thanks Gina!!

mattysmom
03-08-2004, 03:22 PM
Thanks again, Gina! I ordered mine this morning and can't wait for it to arrive!

boys2enough
03-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Thank you Gina for doing this. I think I am going to pass this time to save some $$ for a Bandicoot for Mother's day. :) But anyway, still appreciate your doing this. Keep them coming, girl! ;-)

Cheers, Lin

juliekost
03-08-2004, 06:07 PM
Thanks so much for all your work! I just order one in pink since it attaches to the stroller I didn't have to worry about DH feelings!(he always ends up with the diaper bag) I think this will be perfect for spring and summer...

Julie
Jake 11/9/98
Jordyn 12/31/02

ginamlee
03-09-2004, 12:10 AM
I sure was tempted by the pinks.... Ended up getting black, though. It is practical, because it matches both of my travel strollers.

juliekost
03-09-2004, 12:07 PM
You sound like me! I always love black diaper bags...I debated and still am thinking about ordering one in black since it will go with EVERYTHING!!!
:-)

Julie
Jake 11/9/98
Jordyn 12/31/02

yellowdogmom
03-09-2004, 01:18 PM
Thanks Gina!

Now to decide on the color...hmmm...red would go with my Maclaren Triumph, but black would go with everything! I'm just in such a spring mode right now that I realy don't want to order black...hmmm, what to do, what to do???

RiaHannam
03-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Finally a co-op diaper bag I can afford! Thanks for all the leg work.
I ordered mine in ice blue.... perfect for Spring/Summer! I can retire my black bags till Fall!

neosr
03-09-2004, 03:12 PM
Thanks so much Gina!

I went ahead and ordered one last night. And the shipping is free for your entire purchase (that's if you decide to add anything else).

loewymartin
03-09-2004, 03:42 PM
OK, I know I'm really behind the times as my DD is almost 2 - but I would love to get a smaller bag (I have the EB backpack). All I really carry is a few diapers, wipes, a tube of ointment and a sippy. Sometimes I throw in a bag of crackers or something, but I don't carry much any more. Would this bag be too big for me? I love that I can put it on the stroller, but really want something small that is multi-purpose.

Michelle - Mom to Alia born 5/16/02

ginamlee
03-09-2004, 03:49 PM
Michelle,

It is 13 inches wide x 14 inches high x 3 inches deep. I think that is a little big for your purposes. You might do better with a Lands End Little Tripper.

However, if you use the stroller frequently, you can keep it on the stroller. I have a Peg diaper bag that stays permanently attached to my Peg stroller. It ends up serving as an extra basket, and I find it quite handy.

Eloise36
03-09-2004, 07:58 PM
Just ordered a charcoal SkipHop. Thanks for setting up this co-op, Gina!

ddmarsh
03-09-2004, 08:12 PM
Thanks so much - I ordered a pink one even though it doesn't match my strollers :).

BTW, did anyone else see the political party baby dish they have on their site - I am so dying to get one!

egoldber
03-09-2004, 08:44 PM
OMG! Those are so cute!!! Living in DC, we may have to get one of those...

petersmom
03-09-2004, 08:46 PM
Thanks Gina,
Although I'm not taking advantage of this co-op I also wanted to thank you! I keep looking at this site for wonderful bargains, never know what I may find :)
Thanks Again
Stephanie
mother of two under 18 months

ddmarsh
03-09-2004, 09:57 PM
Beth ITA - I just wish they weren't so much.

BTW, did you get my email from a few days ago?

mattysmom
03-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Thanks again, Gina. My red Skip Hop arrived today (well, actually yesterday but I don't think the UPS guy rang the doorbell since my mom was here with ds all day). So far it looks great! I've only tried it out inside on my jogging stroller (Dreamer Design) but it works (and matches) perfectly. And my Me Too chair fits perfectly in the outside changing pad pocket. I'm really excited to try it out - probably on Friday when I'm not working.

lines
03-10-2004, 03:22 PM
Will this hold more than the Little Tripper since the dimensions for the SkipHop are 13 inches wide x 14 inches high x 3 inches deep and the dimensions for the LT (as noted on the Lands End web site) are 13"Wx10 1/2"Hx4 3/4"D ? The only difference seems to be in the height. I need a diaper bag but am unsure which to get...

holliam
03-11-2004, 09:37 PM
Could you use this diaper bag with a Mac Techno XT or would it not be stable enough?

Holli

Eloise36
03-12-2004, 11:58 PM
Received my charcoal Skip-Hop yesterday and love it so far. It fits perfectly on the handlebars of my Combi strollers (I have a Perfect Match 6630 and a Travel Savvy). I wore the SkipHop today as a messenger bag and really like how trim it is. I tend to overpack my diaper bags, and am pleased that everything I usually pack fits into the bag, probably due to the height of the bag.

This board is turning me into a diaper bag junkie, LOL. I would love to get the Loom Bandicoot through the co-op and am trying to justify the expense of buying yet another diaper bag this week...

yellowdogmom
03-15-2004, 11:59 AM
I got my red Skip Hop! I really like it, it seems very well thought out. It fits well on both the Maclaren Triumph and on the Jeep Liberty Urban Terrain. To answer Holli's question about fit - the way it is designed I really can't see it not fitting on any single wide stroller. The straps that go around the stroller handle/s are a bit adjustable, so I think it would accomodate a lot of different strollers. HTH!

Arrgh - now I'm addicted...I'm already thinking about another one, and my son isn't even here yet!!! I have got to stop visiting this board! ;)

holliam
03-15-2004, 04:46 PM
Thank you Kristin! I also emailed the Skip Hop folks and they wrote me back and said they use Maclaren strollers themselves and they work great! I meant to come back here and post that!

Mine was shipped and should be here any day!

I saw your signature too--congratulations on your adoption! How long will it be til he's home?? We are awaiting our referral for a newborn girl from Guatemala...we should hear any day now! I'm so relieved to find another adoptive mom obsessively buying things too. LOL. At least you have your referral already, though. I keep saying I'm buying all this for my "imaginary child"!

Holli

neosr
03-16-2004, 02:18 AM
I got my red Skip Hop today as well, and I was thinking the exact same thing...it's a very well-thought out item. I just hope my wife doesn't snake it for her stroller!!!

yellowdogmom
03-16-2004, 12:50 PM
Hi Holli,

Congrats on your adoption as well!!! We anticipate Theo to come home in May or June. How about you - how long after referral will your daughter come home? I'll bet you're onthe edge of your seat every time the phone rings! Enjoy getting your referral - it is just so awesome!!! I was so overcome with emotion and I was just flying high for about a week afterwards. Knowing that your "imaginary child" is actually real is just an indescribable feeling. :)

As far as buying stuff - I'm so bad. I know exactly what you mean about buying things for your "imaginary child"! We had the nursery done, four (yes 4!) strollers, two diaper bags, a high chair, a few toys, and a few outfits all before we got our referral!!! I've been guilty of a ton of "shopping therapy" during the wait. What else is a mommy-to-be to do??? ;) LOL.

I can't wait to hear that you've received your referral - please keep me posted. :)

Tampa-Chrissie
03-23-2004, 06:00 PM
Anyone know if this code is still good? I placed an order a few days ago using it but haven't received a confirmation or been charged for it.
-Chrissie

Tampa-Chrissie
03-23-2004, 06:05 PM
Babybox just replied to my email with my tracking info, so the code is still good.
-Chrissie