PDA

View Full Version : For those who received their Loom from the Coop...

Chelsey333
03-08-2004, 03:35 PM
How did it ship, UPS or FEdex? I am dying to get my bag and thought it would be here by today. The UPS man usually comes early, so it is either not coming today or coming by Fedex. And do you like your new bag?

lmariana
03-08-2004, 04:23 PM
Everything I've ordered from Diaperbags.com has arrived via FedEx! you'll love your new bag!

I got the Loom in black with red watermelon clutch.

Mariana
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

jec2
03-08-2004, 04:28 PM
Fed Ex Ground. Ordered last Monday night (I think) and it arrived Friday morning.

Love the new bag. I still am slightly concerned it is a little small. But, I love it enough to keep it and deal. DH loves it too. He especially loves the magnetic closure. I love the clutch. I've used it so much already! Basically, we're in love if you cannot tell.

Chelsey333
03-08-2004, 05:05 PM
That is great news! Bec Fedex delivers around 4-5pm, and I think I am getting it tonight. I am psyched that you guys love your bag. I was a little nervous not being able to see it in person. Thanks!

sbjf
03-08-2004, 07:28 PM
If you're not able to fit all you want in the Marsupial maybe you can do what I'm planning on doing, leaving a packed tote or backpack in the car with extra essentials. I've been planning on doing that all along because though I wanted a large bad to carry around daily I didn't want a humongous one, kwim?

Glad to hear you love yours so much!

sbjf
03-08-2004, 07:30 PM
I thought it would take 7-10 days, but now maybe I can at least hope that I'll also get mine by Friday, I'm an impatient type I guess!

I ordered the red Marsupial with matching Watermelon clutch.

Thanks again to Tammy for saving us so much money!!