PDA

View Full Version : How do you organize your loom?

etwahl
03-10-2004, 11:36 AM
i just got mine last night (in red). so far i'm intrigued, although not yet completely in love.

if you have one, can you tell me how you organize yours? and also, what do you put in your watermelon clutch?

my old gap diaperbag backpack had little organization, so i'm in need of some organization. thanks!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

jec2
03-10-2004, 01:06 PM
Oh No! Tammy, you're not in love? Inside, I have wipes case in the side pocket; teether in the small, front pocket; kleenex, lotion et al, in the front large pocket; 2 books in w/the changing pad diapers, change of clothes & blanket in the main interior. I put my clutch in either of the outside side pockets or the big bag pocket (have wallet and cell in that). H20 in outside, side pocket. I stick a burp cloth in the either the outside or outside back poctet. And, I think that covers it. I have trouble fitting my zolo in, which kind of bums me out. I still like the size of the mothership slightly better, but DH really likes the Loom and I think he'd be more hesitant to carry the purple swirl! The Loom, for us, is a good compromise.

lmariana
03-10-2004, 01:18 PM
Outside: I have the back pocket open for anything I may need to stick in there, my cell and sunglasses in one of the side pockets, and a pacifier in the other side pocket (sometimes my clutch ends up there though).

Inside:
In the Insulated Bottle Holder- 4 Similac Single Serving Packets, an Evenflo bottle, and the dirties bag mashed down at the bottom
In the side pocket- all the little stuff, infant Tylenol, hydrocortizone cream, baby powder, my hand lotion, baby Orajel, Neosporin, sunscreen...
Large Back Pocket- changing pad, a couple diapers, diaper disposal baggies
Long Front pocket- travel size Huggies baby wipes
Short Front Pocket- teethers
Main Compartment- burp cloths and my clutch

I travel prtty light though. I still have a lot of open space. When we go out to dinner, I add Gabe's table toy- a suctioned wooden toy maze thingy. If it's a long outting, I'll also toss in a spare sleeper and a few more diapers.

Hope this helps! I would post some pictures, but it's not working for me right now. By the way, I LOVE THIS BAG!!!! I'm such an addict, I want it in several different colors now...

Mariana
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

etwahl
03-10-2004, 01:30 PM
i say i'm not in love yet because i still need to use it and try it for functionalyt - pack it properly, etc. i do think it's a good bag, so i think i WILL love it in time...i just need to see all the great things about it!

but both your suggestions so far will probably help me to pack a little better. thanks!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

Chelsey333
03-10-2004, 03:02 PM
Once I organized mine, I did fall in love with it. Although, now I really want an Ella for the summer, but the madness has to stop! My dh will definitely notice a pastel color bag, seems how all my bags are black! I put tissues and the dirty pouch in the back pocket; 1 outside side pocket has a juice cup, the other has matchbox cars & toys; the inside front pocket has cell and pacifier; bottle in bottle holder; right inside pocket has snack for 2 year old, silverware case, disposable bib and placemat; the back pocket has 2 size 5 diapers and 3 newborn diapers and changing pad; and the front left pocket has my pack of wipes. I LOVE the organization of this bag.