PDA

View Full Version : Where to get diaper bag?

hellosmiletoday
03-11-2004, 01:43 AM
Where can I get a diaper bag for less than about $50-80 locally (i.e. I want to see it before buying)? I'm in South Florida...and I did not like the selection at Babies R Us...They were either too big or too small. I'm used to carring a very small purse, so I think I will be able to get buy with a small diaper bag!

I was planning on trying the purse section at the mall? I wish I had the time and energy to rummage in Marshalls and Ross!

jerseygirl07067
03-11-2004, 10:28 AM
I live in Orlando. I know what you mean about finding that medium sized one and agree that the ones at BRU were either too big or too small. I did find that Baby Depot had a decent selection (their stock seems to change quickly) and USA Baby had some cute medium sized bags. (I'm not sure if all USA Baby stores keep the same stuff in stock). I also found some mom and pop type baby stores that had the Sally Spicer tote bags reasonably priced, 60-80ish as I recall, along with a few other nice stylish brands.

However, I ultimately wound up finding mine at TJ Maxx (Nine West mini baby tote) for $29.

HTH!
Mary