PDA

View Full Version : Ella bags - what kind of closure do you recommend?

Chelsey333
03-11-2004, 01:31 PM
I was curious as to what was everyone's favorite closure for these bags? Do zippers work with these bags? If I could have my choice, it would be a zipper or magnetic closure - but the bags look so round, they look like they would be hard to close. ARe they?

lmariana
03-11-2004, 11:14 PM
I have the button closure on my Ella. I think I might try the snap next time or forego a closure all together. I seldom close it up.

The button definitely takes a little more effort on my part to close up.

Hope this helps!!!

Mariana
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

hardysmom
03-11-2004, 11:32 PM
I just ordered an Ella with a zipper... Aimee says:

"The zipper has a new feature where it is inset in the bag and attached with fabric on both sides, therefore you have more room to pack it full.

It’s quickly becoming the most popular closure for diaper bags."

I don't think I have seen any pictures of this new design, but it sounded like a great idea.

Stephanie

Momof3Labs
03-12-2004, 12:25 AM
I'd skip a magnetic closure - you can't pack the bag very full and have it still close. I have the button closure and like it fine, but will probably try a zipper on my next bag (yes, I'm definitely ordering another one).

papal
03-12-2004, 12:30 AM
I got the zipper and i love it!!! I have to have a zipper because i have this fear that things will fall out of it. That is the main reason i did not get the backpack.
Anyhoo.. the zipper closure does not really restrict the amount of space.. how shall i describe it.. it has fabric all around it so that you can pull out the fabric and the zipper is on top (arrghh.. i really need to get a digital camera one of these days!!).

Get the zipper.. you will not be sorry! It is awesome! Oh and when you order it, make sure you specify the zipper color to Aimee. I wanted yellow (to match with the twill) but i got pink. I actually like it better but if you want something specific, you have to let her know!

Arghhh... i want another Ella too!!! This time maybe a Lily... though the size of the Elaine is PERRRRRRFECT (even for a cloth diaperer)

Melanie
03-12-2004, 04:00 AM
Button & Loop b/c it will allow you more room to fill it and still 'close.'