PDA

View Full Version : A great key clip for bags...especially with the Ella Bag key loop...

cvharris
03-11-2004, 01:48 PM
I found small carabiner metal clips at Target that work great when hooked on the Ella bag key loop. They are in the camping section under the 'Coleman' brand name and come in colors, I remember seeing green, blue, and red. They had large ones and small ones. I got the small ones, which come in a 2 pack for $1.99. They are small enough that you could actually connect it to the hole in a zipper pull, too, which I did on the inside of my Eddie Bauer backpack. I only carry three keys and a heavy keychain charm, though, if you have a lot of heavy keys you might want to try the larger carabiner clip.

At first I thought I'd keep the clip attached to my key ring at all times so I only needed one, but when actually using it, I tend to unclip it from my keys and leave it attached to my bags. So now I'm probably going to get more so I can have one for each bag I own.

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

petersmom
03-11-2004, 03:29 PM
Great idea Carolee,
Thanks for the info.
Stephanie

LD92599
03-15-2004, 10:49 PM
I bought these today in Target (amazing that I actually remembered to look and it wasn't on my list!). Thanks for the suggestion...NEVER would have stumpled upon it myself and it's super...I bought one 2-pack and might have to get another...just to have spares for wherever I might want to clip my keyes.

Thanks again ~ it's suggestions such as these that the boards are great for!

Laura
mom to William