PDA

View Full Version : Another co-op!!

khakismom
03-11-2004, 02:01 PM
Just when you thought your wallet would get a break... there's another co-op on the horizon! :)

Here are the details:

For one week, we will receive 15% off EVERYTHING on the Web site, PLUS FREE shipping at www.pokkadots.com. This includes clothes, toys, diaper bags, bedding, skin care, everything on their site! I love this Web site (I got my Fleurville here)--they also carry Sally Spicer, OinkBaby, Zutano, JenJen plus retro cars, videos, blankets, dinnerware, wooden toys, and lots more.

They are supposed to email me a code and I think it will start some time next week.

Happy shopping!

(This is also posted in a few other forums :).)

celfsh
03-11-2004, 02:20 PM
Oh, Maureen, what are you doing to me?!?! :) Way to go!

celeste
mom to olivia 9/25/02

supersparkee
03-11-2004, 03:06 PM
I think DH is going to divorce me! I ordered an Ella Elaine Bag + Changing Pad last month, spent $133 on Hannas for DD 2 weeks ago and ordered a PP Shrimp Roll backpack last week. Neither of my diaper bags has arrived yet and I'm tempted to order another one to satisfy that craving! I've been eyeing that Fleurville Black Cord Alpha 7. And the rompers - soooo cute for summer.

Must.... show.... restraint....

jk3
03-11-2004, 03:16 PM
That's great! Now I really don't know what to do...The Fleurville Mothership or wait until the Ella co-op since I definitely cannot do both. =)

etwahl
03-11-2004, 03:21 PM
the pink striped fleurville looks pretty!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

jk3
03-11-2004, 03:39 PM
I know. I love that one but it's at least twice as expensive as an Ella bag. I just started this obssession recently so I have a Baby Bjorn backpack (now DH's diaper bag) and a PP backpack. I'd like a bag for the summer-something festive-so eiher a Fleurville or an Ella...Would love both but can't justify at the moment!

stillplayswithbarbies
03-11-2004, 05:32 PM
Look under Toddler Girl clothes. There are pants to match the Fashion Girl fabric! Match your baby to your diaper bag . . .

edited to add: there's a bib too, under sale items

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

supersparkee
03-11-2004, 05:45 PM
Those fashion girls pants for toddler girls are too cute! Good thing that my Ella bag is the Fashion Girls Black fabric (not pastel) and also good thing my DD is only in 6-12 mo size clothing... or else!

cdlamis
03-11-2004, 06:04 PM
Maureen-

I may have to come live with you if I even LOOK at the website! There are just too many cute things there. Thanks for setting this up!

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b35d0802848f *December pictures

jasabo
03-11-2004, 06:06 PM
Oooo! How fun! Thank you for setting this up!

Lisa - mom to 8 month old twin boys

ETA: I just checked the site and they have CA Baby products!! YAY!! I've got a list of stuff I've been meaning to restock. Oh, I'm so excited! Thank you!

jk3
03-12-2004, 02:45 AM
I saw the pink stripe bag at a store today. It's beautiful but definitely way too big for me at the moment. I'm definitely going to go for an Ella bag (or tow), possibly the Elaine tote.

cchavez
03-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Thanks Maureen! I was planning on ordering Diego another Oink Baby Guayabera from this site. He had one when he was 5 months old and we loved it! Now I get it for 15% off and free shipping!! Can't wait for the code!!!!

khakismom
03-12-2004, 10:37 PM
I have been eyeing those pants--they are just too cute!