PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of my Ella bag

jasabo
03-13-2004, 12:57 AM
I'm going to try to post pictures of my Ella bag. I got the Elaine in Fashion Girls on top, black canvas on bottom and watermelon stripe piping. Inside is a light pink. Paci loop is pink/white check, which doesn't really match - not sure why they chose that print. No biggie though.

I'm very happy with it. I have 6 pockets which hold everything I need very nicely for quick trips out.

In the photos, I've got:
2 size 5 Huggies Supreme
Ziploc baggie with a few wipes
2 Avent bottles
1 water bottle
1 burp cloth (cloth diaper)
2 disposable bibs
and in one pocket I have a bunch of small things: a few teething cookies, graham crackers in Ziploc, small package of tissues, baby Tylenol, a bunch of individually wrapped handi-wipes, and a few other things

I have 2 rattle type toys on the bottom of the bag and I put my "mommy bag" with my wallet, lip balm, etc. on top of the rattles...very easy access.

I actually don't really use the paci loop, as I usually just attach the binkies to the bibs before we leave. I've been hanging the boys' sunglasses through the loop, but I probably won't get it for my next bag. Also, the straps do tend to fall down my arm sometimes. I'd recommend getting a snap for the straps to keep them together.

Overall, I'm really happy with the bag. It's very well made. Now I just hope my pictures attach ok. Here goes...

Lisa - mom to 8 month old twin boys

ETA - ok, attachments didn't work. I'm going to try again...

ETA again!! - still didn't work! Darn!! Is there a trick to this?!?