PDA

View Full Version : What gives with the Ella site?

McQ
03-15-2004, 12:23 PM
So I'm trying to check out the Ella site to look at the different styles of bags, bag options and fabric choices but I don't see any pictures. I've been reading through many of the old Ella posts (gosh there are a lot of them) and saw Christine's post about problems last week so I'm wondering if this is a common problem. I really can't see anything. Is it always this bad?

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04

wendinbill
03-15-2004, 04:46 PM
I am on the site all the time, and have never ever had a problem with it! Basically you pick the size of the bag, then pick the fabrics...for a custom bag.

supersparkee
03-15-2004, 05:38 PM
I know that some web sites behave differently in various web browsers and operating systems. Most web sites are optimized these days to work with Windows 2000 on a PC and Internet Explorer 6.0 as the web browser. I know a lot of Mac users have problems as well as people who use older browsers or the AOL browser. Some browsers are finicky about HTML and other code (javascript) and won't display things correctly if there is the tiniest error. IE 6.0 is more forgiving, which is why you can usually see sites OK in that browser.

If possible, I would try using Internet Explorer 6.0 as your web browser - this is what I use and I've never had a problem viewing the Ella site.