PDA

View Full Version : Have you received your Petunia Pickle Bottom?

heathkat
03-16-2004, 04:40 PM
If so, what do you think? Mine arrived yesterday and I love it. It is much bigger than I expected, but with a soon to be newborn and 22 month old, that is probably a good thing. I ordered the Sunset Dragon Roll backpack, and love the zip out changing pad, as does my DS. He insisted on having his diaper changed there all day yesterday, so I will say it is a hit, although maybe too much of a hit...he calls it "Matthew's backpack"! :)
Heather
Matthew Thomas June '02
Sam or Kate April '04

JustMare
03-16-2004, 10:16 PM
I just purchased a Petunia Picklebottom Jaguar Boxy Backpack today at Bloomingdales. So far, I like it.

Only thing I wish there were more inside pockets and if it opened wider. Hopefully, I can make it work.

ETA: I spent the whole evening trying to organize it, and with the help of a few pouches from another bag - I think I really really like it now.

JenCA
03-17-2004, 03:25 AM
I did not order during the recent co-op, but I have the sunset dragon roll toddler tote and LOVE it! It's the perfect size for quick trips and also forces me to pack a bit more lightly (my Kate Spade diaper bag is so overloaded all the time that it's almost unbearable to carry!). My only complaint is that the changing pad is really tiny, but I guess it has to be in order for it to fit into the bottom of the bag. Anyway--it's a great bag, and I get tons of compliments on it! :)

jk3
03-17-2004, 10:13 AM
I missed the coop too but I have the bacpack too and love it. My only complaint is that I have to be so careful not to get it dirty! The inside is adequate. I like the pockets and I especially like the separate outside compartments for diaper stuff. The changing pad isn't huge but for some reason my DS seems to be more cooperative when changed on it so he doesn't roll away as frequently. No bag seems to be perfect but these are beautiful.

jk3
03-17-2004, 10:14 AM
Do they have a wide selection at Bloomingdales? Toddler totes too? Thanks!

JustMare
03-17-2004, 03:48 PM
They didn't have any Toddler Totes, but had a nice selection of Boxy Backpacks and Bloom Messenger Bags.

They're located in the children's dept. This week there's a coupon in the "Hot" coupon book, for $20 off any purchase in the children's dept of $100 or more.

Oh, this was Bloomingdales on 59th in NYC.