PDA

View Full Version : Who has or knows about Jane Fox bags??

blessed
03-16-2004, 07:06 PM
I am pregnant and thinking of getting this bag, it looks great for storage and compartments, just wondering if it worth the price, and if any of you ladies have one and what your thoughts are.

Thanks!!!
Amy
edd 10/5/04

JustMare
03-16-2004, 10:13 PM
I have a Jane Fox cosmetic bag that I love. The quality is excellant and the patterns are really funky.

emilyf
03-17-2004, 09:21 PM
I almost never check this forum (too dangerous) but I do have Jane Fox diaper bag- I got it as a shower gift, and didn't realize how expensive they are! I should have been more appreciative. Anyway, I love it. Mine is pretty big-it looks bigger than the ones currently on the web site. It is very sturdy and has held up well. I don't use it as my every day bag, although lately I have been since I find myself carrying more toys, books etc. It has a nice washable interior, and a large zippered pocket inside. It also has an outside cell phone pocket, a side pocket that has elastic and fits any size bottle or sippy cup. It has a key clip and the cute bee zipper. It also came with separate zippered bag for wipes etc and a nice changing pad.
Emily \r\nmom of Charlie born 11/02

blessed
03-18-2004, 02:54 PM
Thanks Emily that helps!!!!