PDA

View Full Version : Red and green Marsupial $80!

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
03-16-2004, 09:49 PM
At Lullaby Lane. Red and Green only, all sales final. I don't know if they're up on the website (they had Green in the store), but you could probably order and have it shipped!

Too bad I already have a Bandicoot on order.

www.lullabylane.com

HTH,
Jennifer

myllam
03-17-2004, 05:44 PM
Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the post!

After reading it, I had to run over and take a look. What a beautiful bag and a great price! The Moss is gorgeous, and I really like the fuchsia interior. Too bad it is all sales final. I would have liked to take it home to see how everything fit :). I couldn't justify buying it since I am toting less around nowadays, but it was tempting. I even thought I could use it to carry my portable since I think it would fit :).

The only thing I didn't really like was that there was no zipper pocket inside, but I guess that is why people have the matching clutch. The magnetized closure is a great idea, I think it would make it easier to get things in and out. It is definitely big. I may have to get a Bandicoot when it becomes available :).

It has been a while since I've been at Lullaby Lane, I couldn't believe the diaper bag selection they have now, I think they had every brand that has been co-oped recently.

Monica

03-17-2004, 06:31 PM
Hey Monica,
You must be in the SF bay area! I'm in SJ, it seems like Lullaby Lane is the only baby store in the bay area which specialized in the higher end baby stuff. I went to go check out strollers....

If you have any other places which might carry Zooper strollers in the area, could you let me know!

Thanks,
Jennifer

myllam
03-17-2004, 07:20 PM
Hi Jennifer,

I live on the Peninsula. Have you looked at Talbots Toyland in San Mateo? They had some higher end strollers, I'm not exactly sure which ones though. Its a great store to check out anyways for toys and stuff. Also, Babystyle opened up a store on Burlingame Avenue, may be worth calling them to find out?

I'll let you know if I think of anyplace else.

Monica

Jennymarie
03-18-2004, 10:34 PM
Which store did you see this at? There's a baby store, kids store and clearance store listed on the site and they each have separate numbers.

Thanks!

03-19-2004, 12:04 AM
It was at the main store. I think it's the baby store. The phone number is 650-588-7644.

Jennymarie
03-19-2004, 01:31 PM
Thanks! I'm going to call in an hour when they open! This is such a huge help - nobody sells these bags in the entire state of Connecticut :o)