PDA

View Full Version : Ugh - which one ?! small bag needed...

loewymartin
03-17-2004, 01:39 PM
See, this is what happens when I have some "free time" to surf here - you all make me want to buy, buy, buy :-)

I'm looking for a small diaper bag. Someone mentioned the LE LT and I just noticed the EB Daypouch. I currently have the EB backpack - I love it, but it's a little big for a quick trip.

Here's what I carry:
For Alia:
1 sippy
2 diapers
small wipes container and tube of ointment
cup of cherrios or cookies
bib/table cover sometimes
2 ziploc bags for dirty diapers

For Me:
cell phone
keys
small wallet
sometimes bottle of water

That's pretty much it. If I need to bring more, I use the backpack. Can someone compare the LE LT and the EB Daypouch for me? Is there another simple, sippy pocket on the outside bag I should look at? I'm not really into the totes where the top is open - I feel like if I let Alia see what's inside it will all be on the floor in short order, so I like to zip up what I can. The messenger top would cover that as well. I would love to be able to attach whatever I get to the Mac stroller too, but I can figure out a way to do that later.

Thanks for any advice/suggestions you offer!

Michelle - Mom to Alia born 5/16/02

Dscvrlifewith3
03-17-2004, 08:43 PM
Michelle,

I think someone mentioned Target and some of their spring bags here the other day. They really have some cute, functional items for not a lot of money. Check it out, you might find what you are looking for.

Kim