PDA

View Full Version : Attention to all interested in Whimsical Wears Co-op

lmladuke
03-19-2004, 05:38 PM
I was emailing kim my million questions about my possible bag and she told me that she forgot to mention that the strap lengths on the totes are customized to your height. She wanted everyone to know.

Just passing along the news. Now back to searching for fabric!

Lori

signsing
03-19-2004, 05:48 PM
How very cool!
Betsey
Buddy's Mamma 6-10-2003

jasabo
03-19-2004, 05:54 PM
Thanks Lori!

Do you know how we're supposed to order our bags? I think I remember reading we were supposed to ask Kim for an order form. Is that still the case? I thought I'd check with you all first before I email her and ask.

Thanks!
Lisa

lmladuke
03-19-2004, 05:56 PM
I actually don't know that answer. Sorry. I don't think we can actually order until April 1st though - is that correct?

Kim, if you are lurking - could you let u all know how we order?

Lori

Dscvrlifewith3
03-19-2004, 06:22 PM
Email me and I will send you an order form. There are a few people, I have names down, that are going to order early so people can see the bags and get reviews.

Ordering will begin April 1 - 21. Please fill out a form for each bag you order. We want to be really organized and make this a fun experience for all.

Have a great day!
Kim

momathome
03-19-2004, 06:55 PM
I tried emailing you yesterday and I don't know that it went through. I am very interested in getting one of the first bags for the review as I have a trip coming up in a month and would like to have a bag for that. I have the fabric and bag style picked out - if there is any way I can be a part of the first order, please let me know! My email adress is [email protected]
Thanks!!!
-Lauren