PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about the magnets on your Loom because mine aren't that strong

partyof5
03-21-2004, 01:58 AM
I just got my Loom today and the magnets on the front flap don't seem as strong as everyone says theirs are. On my Loom, when you lift either corner of the front flap it opens pretty easily and that's with nothing in the bag. The only magnet that's super strong and requires force to open is the one on the back flap. I might email them but before I do, I want to hear from others. Thanks!

~Cindy mommy to...
Isabella (11/1999)
Sophia (10/2001)
Ethan (4/2003)

sbjf
03-21-2004, 06:33 AM
all my magnets are very strong, i don't know what the problem could be with your front ones. how about the changing pad magnets, are they strong for you? if they are strong too, but just the front ones are not then you might want to email them about it.

Chelsey333
03-21-2004, 09:31 AM
I think that is how my magnets are. The back pocket is really strong, but the front is not as strong. I have to make an effort to get the right side (of the front) to catch. But it still works for me, so I am not too worried about it. Maybe it is better that it is not as strong as the back, than I can get to my things quicker.

jasabo
03-21-2004, 10:53 AM
Mine were super-strong. I was actually very surprised at how hard it was to pull them apart. But I never put anything in it because I returned it, so maybe that had something to do with it (it was very light - maybe with stuff inside it'd be heavier and it wouldn't be as hard to pull the magnets apart).

Lisa

celfsh
03-22-2004, 12:47 PM
What color did you get? I actually got two Marsupials (one red and one red/turquoise print), and I noticed that the magnets on the red one seemed a bit stronger than the magnets on the red/turquoise one--I think because the coating on the red/turquoise one made the material thicker than the red one. Not sure if that helps at all...does the strength of the magnets affect your bag's performance? If so, then I would definitely send an email.

(And FWIW, I'm actually returning both bags.)

celeste
mom to olivia 9/25/02

partyof5
03-22-2004, 09:10 PM
I got the red one and it has the blue Loom logo on the front. I inspected the bag more closely and there are 2 black marks on the inside of the front flap so I am sending it back. I don't know if I will exchange it or just get a refund.

~Cindy mommy to...
Isabella (11/1999)
Sophia (10/2001)
Ethan (4/2003)

coffeemug230
03-23-2004, 05:10 PM
Mine are strong.. the ones on my changing pad are too strong!