PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who have a SNAZZYBABY cover....please help.

etwahl
03-22-2004, 01:12 PM
i am going to buy a cart cover for two of my best girlfriends. i have a buggybag and love it, because it's so plush, padded, and washes REALLY well. we use and abuse this thing. so we need to wash it frequently. we eat out weekly and so it does get sort of messy. our friends who i'd be buying for eat out a lot, so i can see their cover needing to be washed a lot.

okay, i think the snazzy covers are the most beautiful. LOVE them. the buggybag (i have toile) isn't ugly either, but it's not the snazzy fabrics that's for sure.

but i'm wondering if you've washed yours a lot, how it's held up. my buggybag still looks same as the day i've bought. the snazzy is pricey ($98) and i want to make sure if i buy one for a gift (my one girlfriend mentioned she thought snazzy as prettier) than i want to make sure it washes well and will absolutely be able to use it for a long time.

any thoughts if you have a snazzy?

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

DDowning
03-22-2004, 01:35 PM
Tammy - I don't think anyone has received the new design yet based on the email that I got from Kristie this morning so I can't comment on that. My first cover was in the Navy Cruiser print and it was mostly cotton so it washed pretty easily. The new one I have on the way to replace that one is the new silk one "tranquil garden" in blue. I'd be curious to know as well. Because of the issues I had (purely misinterepretation, not quality related), I'm getting the new design at no additional charge. As soon as I get it, I'll post an update on it.