PDA

View Full Version : Undiaper Bag or SkipHop

lizard
03-22-2004, 09:02 PM
I'm new to this board and am very quickly becoming a diaper bag addict! DH and I are expecting our first baby in May so I’m trying to get organized.

Does anyone have a preference between Babystyle’s Undiaper Bag and the SkipHop? Are both easy to clean and easy to carry?

Thanks!

Momof3Labs
03-22-2004, 10:02 PM
I haven't seen the undiaper bag mentioned in a long time, but I seem to remember some unfavorable reviews way back when - did you search the archives to try to find them?

Jsher
03-22-2004, 10:49 PM
I don't have the Babystyle bag but I do have two little girls. I have gone through many different diaper bags. The ones that I used the most are my Healthy Back Baby Bag, My LE bags for overnight trips, and my new skip hop.

I think the Skip Hop is a great bag, yet I wouldn't use it as my only bag. Especially for a newborn. I used the HBB Baby Bag with my newborn and three year old. It held the extras I needed then.

The skip hop would be a great second bag, along with another one.
Other moms might suggest otherwise.

Jodi

zuzu
03-23-2004, 10:38 AM
I ordered the Undiaper Bag about a year ago and returned it because it seemed to be really cheaply made. For the price, I expected the straps and trim to be leather, or at least a higher quality synthetic. They we all stiff and were already beginning to crack. I do like more structured bags, but the fabric was so stiff and was all bent out of shape. It might have straightened out with use, but I didn't get that far. Honestly, I can't remember if I liked the organization of the bag--I was just so disappointed with the materials. That was a year ago, so maybe they have made some improvements. On the plus side, Babystyle paid for the return shipping so I wasn't out anything.

Good luck!
Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)

lizard
03-23-2004, 07:37 PM
Thanks everyone!

I think I'll abandon thoughts of the undiaper bag. I'll look at the SkipHop and other bags though.

Also - thanks for letting me know that the SkipHop may *not* be big enough. I was actually thinking it might be too big!!! Wishful thinking I guess. :-)

Liz