PDA

View Full Version : Buggy Bagg-weight ?

megulis
03-24-2004, 06:38 PM
Okay, I am a little concerned. I do this all the time. I buy something, and in between buying it and getting it I get paranoid that it was not a good purchase. I just read a thread about how the Buggy Bagg is getting too tight for a 19 lb baby. Well, my boy is 21 lbs and 6 months. Please reassure me that this wasn't a bad buy, but only if you mean it. Let me know your experiences with the Buggy Bagg and weight of your baby.

Thanks in advance.

lisams
03-25-2004, 12:28 AM
I don't know what you mean about "tight", but DD is 29 pounds and is still happily and comfortably using her Buggy Bagg with plenty of room (and that's with her sippy cup and a few toys stashed around her). We LOVE it!! I took the pillow out when she was around 9 months old since she just really didn't need it.

HTH!
Lisa

cinrein
03-25-2004, 10:20 AM
Anna is 23 pounds and change and fits well in her Buggy Bagg. I love this cover and don't regret buying it for a minute. I've washed it so many times and it still looks like it did the day I bought it.

I didn't see the post you're referring to, but what they might have meant is fitting the Bagg into a high chair. I can't just throw the cover in a high chair like I can on the cart. I have to smooth the fabric and manipulate it some so that it makes a nice roomy "seat" for Anna. Otherwise, it's all bunched up and I can't fit her into the high chair. I hope this makes sense.

My only complaint about the Buggy Bagg is that it is large. Now that Anna is older we sometimes go shopping after her nap and don't know whether we'll end up eating out or not. It's a lot to carry if you're not sure that you're going to need it. I'm considering purchasing one of the single layer covers that fold up really small and can fit into a diaper bag for those unanticipated meals-on-the-go.

HTH
Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

megulis
03-25-2004, 06:30 PM
Thank you both for easing my doubts. I probably will get my Black and White BB at the beginning of next week. I wish I had gotten it earlier, so I didn't have to drag my husband and the stroller along with me to the super market.

vikivoly
03-26-2004, 06:25 PM
I posted a while back about it being too tight with a big baby when it was used in a restaurant highchair. Not sure if that's the post your referring to or not. But, as far as shopping carts, I think as long as a child is small enough to fit in a shopping cart seat, they'll fit into the seat with the buggy bagg.