PDA

View Full Version : Sally Spicer Diaper Bag

hlahr
03-25-2004, 12:41 PM
I am a first time mom and love the look of the Sally Spicer Diaper Bag. Does anyone have any feedback if they are functional too?

ghs517
03-26-2004, 11:29 AM
I have one. I love the fabric but don't like the interior. The side pockets are too gappy, and everything just seemed to get lost inside in one big jumble. I'm the sort that prefers lots of little pockets in which to store things. However, my SIL *loves* her SS bag and uses it all the time. Maybe since she has a toddler, and his things are bigger, the big pockets work well for her.

I ended up getting another bag with more pockets, but I save the SS bag for longer trips, when I need a separate bag to hold toys, blankets, formula can, etc.

Hope this helps!
GHS, mom to Bella, 6 mos.

shall85296
03-26-2004, 03:06 PM
My mom just happens to have the SS medium tote bag, and while I was there visiting, I borrowed it as a smaller diaper bag - and loved it.
It doesn't have any pockets, but it was perfect for a diaper, wipes, and a couple of toys.
I have a diaper bag that has the same dimensions and design as the sally spicer diaper bag, and I found it was always too big, and also would only use it for longer trips - and it even has tons of pockets.
My advice is to go small. :-) Sally Spicer also has a really cute backpack...
sh