PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know where I can find a stroller bag/tote bag combo?

nc_hope
03-26-2004, 01:19 PM
I'm looking for somewhere or someone that I can order a combination stroller bag/tote bag from. I am aware of the skip-hop but I am really looking for more interesting fabric choices (prints of some type). Doesn't have to be too "fru-fru" (my stroller will probably be red) but I want something more interesting than a solid color. I would love one if the designer bags that we've from one of the several co-ops we've had here but since I'm considering getting the double Kiwi E3 stroller, I really need a bag I can hang from the pushbar since the understroller storage will be unaccesable.

I would love to find someone who does custom bags that could incorporate in one bag both the tote style straps along with the smaller snap or button straps used to attach to a stroller.

Any ideas?!?!?!?

TIA!
Hope

Andrew (08/14/03)

Ang6
03-26-2004, 11:06 PM
Hi,

There are some on Ebay right now, just type in stroller diaper bag in the search box.

good luck

firsttimemommy
03-26-2004, 11:20 PM
Try ebay ID say*cheese or ebay store Cherry Pie Bags (same seller) - she has some cute ones and Kim from Whimsical Wears said she makes a great product. I am eyeballing one of these too for the Kiwi double I am getting in a couple of weeks!!!!

Ronda
Mommy to Jenna born 1/10/03
and Jacob due 4/28/04

nc_hope
03-26-2004, 11:30 PM
I agree that Cherry Pie Bags has some very cute stuff! I've actually been watching some of her auctions. My concern though, is that I want a stroller bag that ALSO has longer tote-style straps for using like a normal diaper bag. The best that I can tell, these bags don't also have tote straps. Am I wrong about that?

firsttimemommy
03-29-2004, 11:40 AM
Yes, it looks that way to me too - that is the ONLY reason I haven't bought one YET. I agree that the regular straps would be a deal closer for me!!! I may still get one though.... Oh the decisions!

Ronda
Mommy to Jenna born 1/10/03
and Jacob due 4/28/04

kelly ann
03-29-2004, 12:37 PM
Hope-

Here is one that I found...just a solid color, but I think you can add a shoulder strap to it as an option as well as a monogram.

http://www.portcanvas.com/products_detail.cfm?id=102

nc_hope
03-29-2004, 02:45 PM
Thanks so much for the link! I was hoping for more interesting fabric, but if I can't find it, then this one is a real possibility. I like that it can be monogrammed. I wonder how it compares to the skip hop....

nc_hope
03-29-2004, 02:52 PM
Just wanted to post an update and say that I have found a seller on eBay that DOES offer a bag with a shoulder strap and the snap tabs used to attach to a stroller pushbar. This may be the bag I have been looking for!!!!

The seller's id is maitecha and her eBay store is called Coquette Handbags. This particular bag is called the "Le Buggy Sac". Does anyone have any experience with this seller? She does have 100% positive feedback.

ppshah
03-30-2004, 12:16 PM
Maybe the ISM backback/Tote would work? The straps unhook so you could probably hang it off of your stroller. They have some cute new fabrics up. This way you could wear it any style- tote, messenger ( for $5 extra you can add long strp to wear it messenger style ) and backback.

Maybe someone who has one could comment if it would work as a stroller bag. Or call Mackenzie- she's super sweet and will answer your questions.

HTH

p.s. My current favorite bag:

http://imstillme.com/sheila_diaper_bag.html

humblemama
04-01-2004, 12:36 PM
I don't have an I'mStillMe YET but a co-worker does and she uses hers on her stroller all the time! Hers is a backpack. I just went to the site and I love the Sheila bag too!!!! I'm not due for months so I have no excuse even looking.....I'm thinking shower maybe.

humblemama (to be!!!)