PDA

View Full Version : My ella bags are finally here...my review

liya
03-27-2004, 11:28 AM
And they turned out awsome. I ordered them with vinyl interior only, paci loop and matching make up cases. Let me just tell you i discussed the design soo many times with Aimee she got exactly like i wanted..So much so she is throwing a new line including my detail!! yayy...lol *blushing*...Well here they are:

1 Caroline cabana with denim bottom and outsite pocket. vinyl interior with 3 elastic pockets :)

1 Backpack(PERFECT FOR CDS!!) 3 elastic pockets vinyl interior black bottom, outside pocket and baby blue pipping...

For all those wanting to know, the bags are perfect with the vinyl interior(it feels like super duper interfacing yet flexible) and the caroline is a bag to be out and about fast. Its not as a big as i imagined but it turned out soo cool i really dont care!! LOL *sorry if the pic is too big :o( * At first site the backpack looks OVERWHELMING!! then when you put it on and check out the space its actually great for CD users and big packers!!

All in all i cant complain. The backpacks have been through a tough time, they got returned by USPS to Aimee and then back to me..They have been through a long long trip through USPS hell and they made it perfectly without a dent, wrinkle etc.!! im super happy with my choices in fabrics and if i didnt have 2 already i would definately order again!! LOL....

HTH

bluej
03-27-2004, 11:34 AM
Very nice Linda! I especially love your design on the Caroline!

papal
03-27-2004, 11:37 AM
Ooooh... those are so pretty!!! I love the idea of an outside zippered pocket on the tote!! I will definitely get that next time... great idea Linda!

Chelsey333
03-27-2004, 12:34 PM
I LOVE the Caroline bag. Both bags look great though, but I am really dying to get a tote. I haven't seen an option to get an outside pocket on their website. How much extra is it to get that? There are so many extras that I want, that my dream bag will be about 100.00. I can't justify spending that, when I just got a Loom. I was thinking of skipping the vinyl, but you seem very happy that you got it. Did you get extra interfacing? You didn't think the Caroline was that big, how many kids are you packing for? I was thinking of getting the Elaine, but now I might go with the Caroline (that is, if I make the plunge).

houseof3boys
03-27-2004, 02:34 PM
I love the choices with the Caroline. I'm glad you love your bags and they finally got to you!

I like the vinyl interior on mine too and am glad I got it.

LD92599
03-27-2004, 05:14 PM
Linda:

I love both bags and esp love the outside pocket on the backpack! I love my Ella backpack and am getting ready to order a backpack from Whimsical Wears for DH through the co-op.

Is the Caroline more "purse" like than tote-like?

Laura
mom to William

liya
03-27-2004, 09:32 PM
Laura the Caroline bag is more of a purse IMHO...not a tote per say. I expected it was going to be somewhat purse like but the bag IRL made up for it really, i totally cant use it with cloth diapers though LOL..But yes for a quick trip..

khakismom
03-29-2004, 06:08 PM
YAY Linda, you got your ultrasuede bag!!

Your bags are fabulous! And the backpack--what a fun fabric. The exterior pocket is very cool. You're going to get tons of compliments on your fun bags! :)