PDA

View Full Version : Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bags

tinkerbell1217
03-28-2004, 12:27 PM
Okay, I don't usually go for expensive stuff, but these diaper bags are so adorable. Especially if we have a girl! Is this diaper bag worth the money?? I love the Shrimp Roll and the Sunset Dragon. Please discourage me by saying there isn't enough room or something!!!

Kelly

jk3
03-28-2004, 05:53 PM
I love mine. It's holding up beter than I expected and I can definitely fit enough in it. I'd recommend a dark color like the Sunset Dragon. Mine is a light one + I am always nervous it will get dirty. =)

tinkerbell1217
03-28-2004, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the post. Is there enough room for two changes of clothing, 3 diapers, a travel size wipes, some toys(small ones), and two bottles?? Thats what I would normally bring, in addition to a small baggie of diaper rash cream, baby tylenol, teething gel, etc... Oh, and a favorite blankie??

Thanks again!

Kelly
9/22/04

jk3
03-29-2004, 04:13 AM
I think there's enough room. A couple of weeks ago someone posted a thread on what people pack in this particlar bag. If you use the advanced search feature you can probably find this thread.

Currently my bag is packed with the following on a typical day: 2 9oz Avent bottles, 2 jars of baby food, 2 spoons, 4-5 size 3 diapers, travel wipes, small balmex, disposable diaper baggy holder, powdered formula dispenser, one change of clothes in included ditty bag, 2 ratttles/teether, a mini-whoozit, 2 small board books, my filofax and I think that's it.

Hope that helps! =)

Imperia
03-29-2004, 09:08 AM
I have the shrimp roll and its great! It's actually HUGE! In fact, I think the one thing some people compalined about was that it was so large. I have had 2 changes of clothing, a number of diapers, little travel lotion, hand cleaner, wipes, a small toy, receiving blanket, hats, wallet, keys and more in it and STILL had a bunch of room leftover.

I love mine and would get it again. I actually got mine on Ebay, brand new, for $95 dollars, sometimes you can get a good deal on them there.

Imperia

tinkerbell1217
03-29-2004, 03:56 PM
Thank you both! I love the Sunset Dragon pattern and am leaning towords splurging. I am so BAD!!! But, if I can get a deal on EBay I will most likely get one! Thanks again and it sounds like there is plenty of room!

Kelly

JustMare
03-29-2004, 05:11 PM
I just returned this bag this morning. I did like it, but not LOVE it for the price. What actually bothered me the most was how heavy it got when fully packed. It worked great on my Kolcraft UCSS, but when I put it on the handlebars of my Zippy, the stroller when flying over.

I've just ordered a Skip Hop. I think it's more functional and much less expensive.