PDA

View Full Version : New Here and missed the Skip Hop co-op......

zachcodyandashlynsmom
03-28-2004, 07:48 PM
I have been reading up on all the diaper bags etc..and I am thinking that I would really like to have one of these bags...my ?'s I know I just missed a co-op (bummer) but do you think there will be another for this bag? or should I just try and buy it on-line somewhere? anyone have any suggestions for good prices? I have seen some at $50 w/free shipping, do you think that is the best deal? also was wondering what color I should get, was thinking of the black or the charcoal. I have a Zippy in Sugar coming this week, I also have a Combi Soho in Crimson (red w/grey) and a jogging stroller in black & blue, and a Graco Quattro in Kensington (grey w/purple stripes) soooo I would like something to go with all of them. Charcoal sounds like it would be the best bet...however I was wondering what color do you think would go best with the Sugar colored Zippy???
Any thoughts, suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Liz :)

wendinbill
03-28-2004, 08:51 PM
www.babyage.com has the Skip hop right now for $50 with free shipping-same price as the co-op!! :)

I think you are right, charcoal would look best on all of them. Although, the Mushroom would look best on your Sugar Zippy I think. (If I remember correctly) The Mushroom isn't available through babyage though-I looked just last night.

Good luck, and be sure to let us know what you get!! Wow, you have a lot of strollers!!

zachcodyandashlynsmom
03-29-2004, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the info & suggestions Wendi...I did not know how much the bags were going for during the co-op, so sounds like Babyage is the best place right now, maybe I will wait until I get my Zippy and then decide on which color...still thinking about going with Charcoal though, I think it will go with more....or black, can't go wrong there, lol...
Liz