PDA

View Full Version : Too many choices

miki
03-28-2004, 07:53 PM
The Whimsical Wears co-op is great and if I could decide what fabircs to get, I would order a bag or 2. But there are so many choices! Part of me wishes it was not a custom bag deal because I waste so much time surfing fabric websites. Is anyone else overwhelmed by how many designs are out there to choose from?

zachcodyandashlynsmom
03-28-2004, 07:59 PM
LOL, YES..... I missed the co-op for a Skip Hop (I am new here) and thought I would look into the WW co-op, however I am NOT good at making decisions, lol.... I am going crazy with the choices... they are beautiful, but I just can't figure it all out without going crazy!!!!, so your not alone..... I would love one of the backpacks, would like it mainly black but maybe with some browns or neutral stripes (saw them in another post, but have no idea where she got the fabric, and don't have time to spend "searching") I also like all the options, however it just a little overwhelming...I also need to search through the posts to get specifics...I don't know how much the WW bags are in the co-op and don't know what comes with it??? do you know where I can find that info??? Thanks...
Your not alone though.... I would love to see the fabrics and colors etc.. that people have chosen, might make it easier for some of us....lol.
Liz :)

miki
03-28-2004, 08:42 PM
Liz,

Read this thread for the details: http://tinyurl.com/2n5v4

There are a few other recent posts with some other info, like how the strap length can be customized.

KGoes
03-29-2004, 12:48 PM
I would e-mail Kim. I described the "look" I wanted and some of the fabrics I had looked at, and she had suggestions of what I might like. Overall, she was extremely helpful in designing the bag - really, the best customer service I've enjoyed in a long time!
Kelley
DD born 7/03

zachcodyandashlynsmom
03-29-2004, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the info Wen.... and thanks to the others for the suggestions!