PDA

View Full Version : ISM Free Gift Code

kelly ann
03-30-2004, 11:39 AM
Enter in SB4 to receive a free gift with any purchase. I think the free gift may be a mom's pouch - worth $12.

Chelsey333
03-30-2004, 11:47 AM
I just ordered an ISM tote last night. I asked Mackenzie if she would be doing a coop soon, and she said they are really busy now and not planning on one until maybe the summer, but not a definite. I am excited to get my ISM, I have read great things about them. I was going to get the Ella, but the ISM would be less money and it seems that recently a lot of Ella's are coming to people flawed. I emailed Mackenzie to see if I could use this code, I hope so. Thanks for the info.

ppshah
03-30-2004, 11:59 AM
Which one did you get?

They have some cute new fabrics!!!

I have a tailored stripe one - I've been using in non stop since I got it. I use it for work, as a purse, & diaper bag - everything.

Chelsey333
03-30-2004, 12:57 PM
I got the St. Tropez one. It's funny, I had no intentions of buying an ISM bag until yesterday. After reading a ton of great posts on them, I decided to try it out. I am glad you love yours, which size did you get? Also, do you have the tote or the backpack/tote? I went with the XL. I think I tend to pack heavy and will have a newborn and 2 year old.

Chelsey333
03-30-2004, 02:54 PM
Mackenzie got back to me. She was surprised that the word got out early, so you must have a good source! Here is what she said:

"That's so funny cause the section of the site (stylebakery.com) that that code is on doesn't go up till Thursday...I wonder how someone found out about it early :-)"

I forgot to mention, she told me that the free gift is going to be a key chain to match your bag.

ppshah
03-30-2004, 03:48 PM
I have a large- I pack light and my other diaper was big so I was looking for something smaller for everyday use. Plus I only have one little one right now.

kelly ann
03-30-2004, 04:06 PM
I visit the ISM website a lot to see if they have any sales - I just love her bags. Anyway, it said they were to be profiled on stylebakery.com starting April 1st. When I visited the style bakery website today I saw the code - guess they are testing the page prior to April 1. Also, when I put in a psuedo-order up until payment, I thought the code said the gift was a mom's pouch. Any which way...a free gift is always a nice bonus :)

petersmom
03-30-2004, 09:53 PM
What is the web site address??
Stephanie

kelly ann
03-30-2004, 10:53 PM
http://www.stylebakery.com/stylerecipes/DOR/dor.html