PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one going crazy?

blnony
03-30-2004, 05:33 PM
I am about to go insane deciding on fabric for the WW bag!!!
So far, there are three main prints that I really like, but I'm having a hard time finding coordinating fabrics.
Also, I don't know if I want a more grown up look, something more kidish or what....
Am I the only one???

Andrea S
03-30-2004, 05:49 PM
No you are not the only one. As soon as I get it narrowed down I am afraid I will see something I like better. I think I do less choices.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

petersmom
03-30-2004, 05:51 PM
If you go to the site borntoquilt.com and place your fabrics in the cart you can lay over the pieces and see how they look together.
Good Luck
Stephanie

houseof3boys
03-30-2004, 06:17 PM
Just have to laugh since you did this with the Ella fabrics and now there are so many MORE choices.

I don't even want to think about my choosing a fabric either Brianna.

You did great last time so I have total faith you will do great again!!!!! :) :) :)

pritchettzoo
03-30-2004, 06:23 PM
Nope!

Are you looking for a particular color? Style? I think I've looked at most every fabric on those sites, so give us some hints and we'll throw things at you. Then you can pick from there--make it more of a closed universe. :)

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

etwahl
03-30-2004, 09:04 PM
i was supposed to order in the "early" time frame but so far it hasn't happened. dh is out of town for 10 days so i don't have a break to even think about it, but i am stressed over the choices.i even talked to kim yesterday fora while and i still don't know.

i was thinking about getting one of the circus toile like the reese li with the red gingham (just because i like the bag and i can't decide) but don't know WHAT SIZE tote to get. brianna, which size are you getting?

i'm also thinking a backpack, but not sure what fabric. too many choices.

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

blnony
03-30-2004, 11:46 PM
I'm getting the three peas in a pod.
So far, thats the only sure thing. :)
I'm also getting an Elizabeth style (maybe...) for a birthday gift for a friend.
I am also "maybe" getting a backpack. I can't decide on that one though.
I can't believe this is so hard.