PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville Wrist Bag

jk3
04-02-2004, 10:22 AM
I just bought the Mothership-great price on ebay-and I'm wondering if the wrist bag is a neccessity. Does anyone have one?

khakismom
04-02-2004, 12:03 PM
I've got one--in pink stripes--to match my pink stripe Mothership. :) I love it! It's so cute and fits into any bag. Then if I need to run somewhere without the kids, I just grab my clutch.

I love that these clutches have become so popular. They're so cute and easy to use. Why didn't someone think of them sooner--such a cool idea. :)

jk3
04-02-2004, 03:14 PM
Thanks! I might have to order one after my bag arrives! =)

robmab719
04-05-2004, 04:15 PM
Maureen, how big is the wrist bag? Could I fit my keys and a small cell phone, in addition to money, credit cards and a lip gloss? It looks so tiny in the photos and I can't find measurements anywhere.

Also, did you buy yours online? So far, I've only found them at Pokkadots.

khakismom
04-08-2004, 12:23 PM
Robyn, sorry it took me so long to respond!

As far as the wrist bag, I did get mine at pokkadots. I actually emailed Fleurville looking for them and Steve (from Fleurville) linked me up to Pokkadots (which is funny because that's where I bought my Mothership from). :)

Anyway, they are very slim. Money, CCs and lip gloss are no problem. Keys would work too. Cell phone, depending on it's size, might fit. All of them in there might be too small. I think keys + cell phone might be too much for it. If you could do key + cell, that would probably work.

HTH!