PDA

View Full Version : So put in my shower request - I'm Still Me and Skiphop !

humblemama
04-05-2004, 04:35 PM
Yes I am definitely becoming certifiable! I got an email about the I'm Still Me sale http://imstillme.com/sales__n_specials.html and that put me over the top. I called my MIL and told her and then hit my sister up for the Skiphop. They are so different - ISM super pretty and I think fairly functional and the Skiphop kind of unisex and practical. Now all I need is the baby!!!!! :-) :-)
Sara

Chelsey333
04-05-2004, 04:37 PM
Which ISM bag did you get? I am expecting mine any day now and can't wait. I am getting the St. Tropez bag, but now I have my eyes on the dragonfly bag.

humblemama
04-05-2004, 04:45 PM
The St.Tropez is gorgeous. I love the stripes. I'm sure it will be beautiful. I mentioned the sale to my MIL and told her maybe something a little fallish. (Baby not due til July!) I don't want to be tooooo piggy. I think she will call me back though to see which I like the best. :-) I'm going on a stroller quest now and will wait on the skiphop color til I cross that bridge.

Sara

ginamlee
04-05-2004, 10:24 PM
Those are the 2 main diaper bags that I use. IMO - PERFECT choices!!! :)

humblemama
04-10-2004, 12:55 PM
How cool. I'm excited though I have no business thinking about this yet, but it is fun to start. I have to work today UGH so will spend some down time cruising the BB boards to learn things. What size I'm Still ME do you have Gina?
Sara

ginamlee
04-10-2004, 01:05 PM
I have the XL size. I first got the L, but found it to be too small. I don't think I'm a heavy packer, either. Part of the need for space is that I need to pack 2 formula dispensers - one for formula and one for cereal. They aren't that big, but need to go in the center section along with my billfold wallet and checkbook wallet.

robmab719
04-10-2004, 01:14 PM
Jumping in here to agree with Gina...the L is too small for all the stuff you have to carry with a newborn. I ended up selling my L ISM tote and ordering an Ella backpack because I was stuffing the ISM tote too full and my things were falling out of the top. :(