PDA

View Full Version : Torn between the Fleurville Alpha7 and the Petunia Picklebottom

lstef plus2
04-06-2004, 10:16 PM
Since I am a SAHM, my diaper bag is my everyday bag. I tend to pack extra, so a bit bigger is better. I like bags with the longer straps. So, I am currently trying to decide on a more summery bag color and design. I am thinking the Alpha7 in the Blue Chocolate or the Petunia Picklebottom in the Yacht Club. I have seen both bags IRL, so I know that the size is bigger then what they look like on-line, but silly me never really focused on the features since I was not buying at that moment.

What makes one bag better/more useful then the other? Any one have real life experience in using either of the bags? Does any one have pictures of the bag in use or can tell me what they carry in their bags?

Any insight would be most appreciated...

JerseyMom
04-06-2004, 10:26 PM
I like the organization of the Fleurville vs the Petunia. And I like that the changing pad comes out of the Fleurville, especially once my baby became a mobile toddler. I love the Yacht fabric though, and think that since it is a bigger bag, it might be the better summer bag. Then you can get the corduroy one for the winter. See, problem solved. Get both!

jk3
04-07-2004, 09:37 AM
Check out ebay. There's a Yacht Club bag on auction. I have a boxy backpack + love it. Definitely scotch guard the bag before you use it. They're beautiful bags!

The vinyl coating on the Alpha 7 might be a plus in light of summer activities. I just ordered a Mothership off ebay to serve as my summer/pool/beach bag.