PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop and Peg P3 compatability

bambipetals
04-07-2004, 12:41 PM
Hi all,

I just realized that I need to get a diaper bag when coming across this board (first time mom). I ordered a P3 which is not here yet, but will the Skip Hop work with that stroller? I'm curious because of the cup holder, which I can't recall if it can come off or not.

TIA - Stephanie

EDD - 6/2/04

smomom
04-08-2004, 10:54 AM
I don't have a P3 and I haven't used my Skip Hop yet (just got it yesterday), but I hated for your question to go unanswered.

I think the two would work together. It really looks to me as though the stroller straps will work with most stroller handle styles. I have a Zooper Sport and a Inglesina Swift and although I haven't tried it yet, I think the straps will work with both of them. I figure if for some reason they stroller straps don't work, I could always hang the bag over the stroller with the messenger strap.

blnony
04-08-2004, 11:06 AM
The cup holder on the stroller does come off; I've never actually put mine on my P3.
I'm sure the Skip Hop will work with it, on the website it shows it with a stroller with ski pole handles, but I don't know if you'd really want the SH to be your only bag.
Also, you may want to wait a little while until your baby is here and you see what your needs are and what you like/don't like before deciding on a diaper bag.
I've been through so many bags, most were bought before I had my daughter and they were a total waste of money. Its just hard to really judge your needs ahead of time. :)

bambipetals
04-08-2004, 11:15 AM
Thanks all for answering. I think I will wait to see exactly what I need to put in that diaper bag. So many decisions to make. I think I'm beginning to realize that I'm going to need different bags for everyday, daycare and long trips!